• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Real or fake? Either way I can't really say I've worn them.

TPBM can't wait for hockey season to start.

um, well... yeah. Can we state something a little more obvious, maybe?? :P

The person below me couldn't care less that football season has started. I think... :unsure:

Not so much a trip but we will be leaving the state. It only takes about an hour for that to happen. :P So I don't really consider it a trip since we'll be back the same day.

The person below me has been to Frankenmuth recently.

Edited by WizardOfOz30

Im not sure if I would use the word "jiggly" but I do tend to look pissed off and crack my knuckles when I'm nervous, I can also see how that would intimidate people.

TPBM is obsessed with facebook.

My bf has a facebook page that I looked at once. He hasn't updated it in a very long time. I doubt that this is an obsession.

The person below me has never done (played, looked at, whatever the right term is) twitter.

Facebook = Fun :P

I have barely twitted and it'll probably take me time to get into it, since pretty much any friend or business that twits, probably has the same thing on Facebook which I have developed already.

The person below me often wants to do this to his/her computer in the link below. :P

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/283314/

The person below me forgets to water their plants sometimes.

Nope, I never forget. But we're on mandatory water restrictions due to an historic drought, so I can only water one day per week. With 100+ degree record shattering heat for the past 3 months, it's not enough. Everything which isn't already dead soon will be. My heart is broken for my once-beautiful rose gardens and crispy lawn and dead trees.

:(

The person below me is pretty sure Mother Nature is a *****. <_<

Guest CaliWingsNut
Nope, I never forget. But we're on mandatory water restrictions due to an historic drought, so I can only water one day per week. With 100+ degree record shattering heat for the past 3 months, it's not enough. Everything which isn't already dead soon will be. My heart is broken for my once-beautiful rose gardens and crispy lawn and dead trees.

:(

The person below me is pretty sure Mother Nature is a *****. <_<

Yep... I was able to watch the station fire from 50 miles away on my deck. The RPV Fire a week or two ago was nearby me too. Yes, she can definitely be one.

The person below me....

thinks Sidney will get more points than Datsyuk in 09-10.

The person below me....

thinks Sidney will get more points than Datsyuk in 09-10.

bite your tongue!! No, Sidney the Kidney will have a spectacularly bad year, post-Cup hangover, nothing to strive for, and all that crap. Seriously, Pasha's going to have a stellar season, just wait and see!!

The person below me is really glad the fires didn't get CaliWingNut. :thumbup:

Well I do not have any emotional connection with CaliWingNut, but here is a hooray for a Wing fan that survived the fires! Representin in Cali!

TPBM thinks the Mule will have over 40 goals this year! :o

Do it Franzenstein!