• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No coffee here. Just waiting for the motrin to kick in so I can go back to bed.

The person below me goes outside in their nightclothes if they need to get something from their vehicle.

No coffee here. Just waiting for the motrin to kick in so I can go back to bed.

The person below me goes outside in their nightclothes if they need to get something from their vehicle.

well, yes, but my vehicle is inside the garage with the door closed... not that I wouldn't even if it was outside. I water plants in the back yard in my baby doll jammies. If my elderly neighbor is watching, more power to him. :hehe:

The person below me is good at trivia games.

I did, but I instinctively think of Hasek when I think of her. I shuttered. Sorry 'Loo.

The person below me has a tendency to state ambiguous things online to get stuff off their chest, but nobody understands exactly what they're talking about and it isn't worth it to ask, so nobody cares.

Not really, except occasionally when things happen that need to be gotten off one's chest that are not really suitable for public disclosure or have a long dragging backstory, in which case, yeah. Like today.

The person below me has eaten the worm at the bottom of the bottle.

New school year started today here. What that means to me is an hour or more of horrific traffic and the increased likelihood that the soccer mommy in the giant SUV behind me will rear-end my car, because she is smacking a kid/sipping her Starbucks latte, talking on the cell phone and cutting people off since she feels invincible (read: homicidal, but "safe") in her gas-guzzling tank of a vehicle.

I seriously didn't think that having kids in the car is a driving risk (until mine were old enough to start acting up), but I've had many occasions when I realize I was barely paying attention to the road for just those reasons you stated. Thankfully, nothing bad has ever happened and my kids now know that if I tell them to stop they better or there will be big problems when we reach our destination.

Back to the game, what was the question? Oh yes the worm in the bottle, I sure hope I never get drunk enough that I would actually consider it, so NO!

The person below me may have just opened a can of worms at home.

QWERTY keyboards (first 6 characters on the top left alpha keyline) are designed for a typewriter, but carried over to computers. The letters are arranged in a manner to permit more words in English to be typed with the left hand. Archaic, yet traditional... since no one I know now ever took a keyboarding class and no one I know actually types with both hands. :D Just us ancients! LOL~

The person below me likes to sweat when they work out.

QWERTY keyboards (first 6 characters on the top left alpha keyline) are designed for a typewriter, but carried over to computers. The letters are arranged in a manner to permit more words in English to be typed with the left hand. Archaic, yet traditional... since no one I know now ever took a keyboarding class and no one I know actually types with both hands. :D Just us ancients! LOL~

The person below me likes to sweat when they work out.

Not at all. Sweating is the worst in my opinion.

TPBM is on their computer at work.

The person below me takes vitamins.

And really people don't type with both hands? I took typing in jr. high and can't type any other way.:P

yeah, most people I know type however they can, and not with keyboard skills, like you and I learned.

I am not as good about taking vitamins as I should be, but I try to take supplements that will maintain my health. I also eat really good and healthy, no fast food, so maybe that makes up for my lack of care with the vitamin pills?

The person below me is annoyed by emails which assure you that you will have good (or bad) luck if you do (or don't) pester people by forwarding said message. <_<

* I had s***ty luck long before computers were invented, so somehow I doubt that a frickin' email is going to change that, one way or the other. :rolleyes:

Edited by puckloo39

The person below me is aware that today is National Cherry Popsicle Day, and is celebrating accordingly.

really?? :yowza: I didn't know that, but I will now take appropriate action!

The person below me likes to stick out their tongue and show people when they eat something blue or purple... or red. :P

Actually, as much as I love cherries, I don't like the artificial taste.

The person below me feels the same way about bananas.

I don't like bananas at all, ack-tually. Yucky.

The person below me knows how to crochet.

As of now I can only knit(purl, rib, ect.) I want my mom to teach me Tunisian crochet though because it looks like it goes by quickly.

TBPM is/was the captain of a sports team.

TBPM is/was the captain of a sports team.

captain of the dork squad, maybe. No, I was the last chosen in all sports my whole childhood. I became an athlete in college, but by then I was turned off by team sports as a hobby.

The person below me skipped a grade level in elementary school.

captain of the dork squad, maybe. No, I was the last chosen in all sports my whole childhood. I became an athlete in college, but by then I was turned off by team sports as a hobby.

The person below me skipped a grade level in elementary school.

Junior High. I skipped the eighth grade.

The person below me is putting off buying new tires for their car even though they are needed.