• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I think the crazy lady moved. They were redoing her house the other day.

The person below me has wished on a star and had it come true.

It never comes true, I tried it like 1,000,000 times!

TPBM has been in a bar fight.

Guest CaliWingsNut
It never comes true, I tried it like 1,000,000 times!

TPBM has been in a bar fight.

I've tried a few times, but no.

TPBM drastically underestimates the contribution our recruits have this year, playing full-time. Once they make this realization, they also will assume their production will continue in a much harder league and get angry why some disappear by the playoffs.

I don't underestimate them, I think they will do well. I do worry that the "star" players will not show up, however. With no D and shaky goaltending -- we're going to need offense.

The person below me doesn't think bringing Bert back is the answer to -- anything. :o

I don't underestimate them, I think they will do well. I do worry that the "star" players will not show up, however. With no D and shaky goaltending -- we're going to need offense.

The person below me doesn't think bringing Bert back is the answer to -- anything. :o

Bringing back Bert is the answer to something. It is the answer to the question "What can Kenny do to make people dredge up the past and annoy each other in an arguement that will never be settled?"

The person below me gets watery eyes when they are sleepy.

Not regularly since most of my problems are not curable, but I do see him for the times when it gets out of whack and then he checks me out and tells me that's as good as it gets for me.

The person below me lives near an airport.

Not regularly since most of my problems are not curable, but I do see him for the times when it gets out of whack and then he checks me out and tells me that's as good as it gets for me.

The person below me lives near an airport.

Yes. If you consider 20 miles near.

The person below me is known as a heartbreaker by his or her friends (and enemies).

Edited by MidMichSteve

Nope, I'm the heart breakee.

The person below me is supposed to be doing something else right now.

me, too. Heart broken for the last time.

Hence the fact that I am doing laundry and cleaning house on a Friday night. No more of that social life stuff for me. I have nowhere else to be or anything better to do.

The person below me owns an actual dictionary - like, a book.

Yes, but we just got it this year. It's sad that my kids don't even know how to use it, they are younger but you'd think they would be introduced to them by 2nd grade.

The person below me knows a lot about cars and fixing them up/doing your own maintenance. (Not me I'm clueless)

Yes, but we just got it this year. It's sad that my kids don't even know how to use it, they are younger but you'd think they would be introduced to them by 2nd grade.

The person below me knows a lot about cars and fixing them up/doing your own maintenance. (Not me I'm clueless)

Yes, I can. But I don't do it much anymore because I like to help keep as many people working in my area as I can.

The person below me has a large collection of cassette tapes and/or LP's that they intend to convert to digital.

I have probably 200 VHS tapes of Wings games and Olympics and classic games, etc. I don't know when I will convert them, or if... and I can't stand to just throw them away. :P They take up a lot of room, though.

The person below me is going out for breakfast.

Oh, yeah.

The person below me drools in their sleep.

No, luckily. I sleep like a rock, no snoring or anything.

TPBM drives bad on purpose when they are by foreign cars just to give them a hard time.

No, luckily. I sleep like a rock, no snoring or anything.

TPBM drives bad on purpose when they are by foreign cars just to give them a hard time.

Soooo...that was you?

I have a Honda del sol but the wife drives a Buick. I figure we balance each other out.

The only "bad driving" that I do is slowing down when someone tailgates me. I really hate that!

The person below me never tailgates.

Ford F150 4wd.

Sometimes ya gotta teach them city kids a thing or 2 about respect. They cut me off in their little red sports cars, I creep up REAL CLOSE at red lights. RED NECK WOMEN RULE!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me will buy a product regardless of whether or not the safety seal is broken.

The person below me will buy a product regardless of whether or not the safety seal is broken.

nope. :scared: nope nope. People are not to be trusted... who knows what they did to whatever. Ick. Ew.

The person below me is willing to follow the three second rule for eating food dropped on the floor. :P

Depends on the food and the floor.

The person below me hates commercials that repeat the same thing over and over.

I do, I want to say, "I heard you (or tried to ignore you) the first time!" <_<

The person below me will change the channel on the radio when some ad or song comes on which makes them want to drive into the nearest tree, they hate it so much.