• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No sense of humour at all. One might say I'm senza humour.

The person below me has laid carpet before.

Good one! :rolleyes: Nice try but I live too far away.

Are you at that point in your project? Have you patched the holes in your floor?

The person below me never says never.

no, I don't. No one here knows that the winged wheel is. I wear a silver octopus pendant every single day, however. No one gets that here either, but I know what it's for. :)

The person below me would rather play in the Water Cooler than go to the first meeting of the day in four minutes. <_<

Since it's now the end of the day, I guess everybody must have been too busy in meetings to play.:P

The person below me has gotten all the school supplies labeled and put together for the kids first day of school at the last minute. Yeah!!!! that's tomorrow in our house.:D

No kids, and I'm done with school. I am getting organized for Sunday School. I have grades 1-4 this year. It's only 5 kids, but I'm not used to kids that young. I usually don't go below 3rd, but we have an odd gap in ages this go-'round.

The person below me has had to hide a hickey at some point in their lives. (No; this one is not related to my current life situation. Just something that popped into my head.)

I do I do, I guess I got to this age and every post has to be perfect. If my friends make a mistake talking to me on facebook I will seriously correct there sentence for them. They hate it sometimes.

The boy or girl below me is a girl.

Their? :hehe: Sorry, I couldn't resist. I am the typo-queen of the universe, and can almost always find the error in any presentation or copy.

I am a girl, I confess.

The person below me is often misunderstood, but only because he/she is so much smarter than most. :lol:

Oh sure. Loo gets the easy one.

I would if I could decide for whom to vote. I read the thread and have been contemplating it, but can't narrow it down to one person.

The person below me has had a goldfish.

Oh sure. Loo gets the easy one.

I would if I could decide for whom to vote. I read the thread and have been contemplating it, but can't narrow it down to one person.

The person below me has had a goldfish.

I have a pond with koi and goldfish.

The person below me used to be a big fan of football but now they couldn't care less.

I have a pond with koi and goldfish.

The person below me used to be a big fan of football but now they couldn't care less.

I couldn't care less and never did care, actually. I dislike basketball even more. Overpaid thugs with attitudes. Hockey is the only true sport. :cool:

The person below me has been to the top of the CN Tower in Toronto, and stood on the glass floor. :yowza:

I couldn't care less and never did care, actually. I dislike basketball even more. Overpaid thugs with attitudes. Hockey is the only true sport. :cool:

The person below me has been to the top of the CN Tower in Toronto, and stood on the glass floor. :yowza:

I have! :)

*shameless self promotion*

I want to go, but will not stand on that glass floor.

The person below me is having coffee with a friend in the morning.

Nope, just plenty of coffee at my desk today, nearly all day. :P

The person below me thinks it would be cool to be able to eat fire, like those circus performers do.

No, thanks. I don't even eat spicy food.

The person below me has plans for this weekend.

nope, everybody's all busy with their own stuff. My plan is to not come to this office for four days. Good enough.

The person below me has been to the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.

Yep, although the highlight to my St. Louis trip was probably touring the Anheiser-Busch factory. I don't like their beer, I just like breweries.

The person below me has never tried a shot of Rumpleminz.

Yep, although the highlight to my St. Louis trip was probably touring the Anheiser-Busch factory. I don't like their beer, I just like breweries.

The person below me has never tried a shot of Rumpleminz.

Not a big fan of schnapps, but I have tasted it.

Breweries are great, I agree. Coors in Denver area is really fun. The best beer tour I've ever been on was the Guinness factory in Dublin, Ireland, however.

The person below me has kissed the Blarney Stone -- in person, at the castle in Blarney, County Cork, Ireland, not figuratively.

I have, by the way! :cool:

Edited by puckloo39

No, but I would love to go to Ireland it looks so beautiful.

The person below me has a lot of homework from their kid's school. I have to cover 4 books with paper bags (no clue how) and I have 6 books to cover in contact paper.

Ireland is stunning. You would love it. :)

here, darlin' -- the perfect brown paper bag book cover: just like this!

If I was there I would help you, I am a bookcover diva!

The person below me loves the smell of new text books. :D

Ireland is stunning. You would love it. :)

here, darlin' -- the perfect brown paper bag book cover: just like this!

If I was there I would help you, I am a bookcover diva!

The person below me loves the smell of new text books. :D

Yup. Mine are still in the package as the prof's may strike...

The person below me adores the drink Squirt.