• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

You can never have too much Kronner!

And...not as much as last year, to be honest. Somehow that makes me sad.

The person below me is addicted to chapstick (or some similar lip moisturizing product).

No. From what I hear, they're very messy and hard to train.

The person below me wastes a lot of time playing games.

Sort of like boyfriends.

And no, I don't play games, except in my head. I am not very good at them, and I don't like to lose.

The person below me gets up waaaaay too early.

Yes, indeedy. I'd be in a bad spot without it. That back surgery last year cost me $1500 out of pocket. Insurance covered like 80-90% of it.

Well worth it, though, to be out of severe pain for a year. Now with the weather getting colder, I have pain again, but nothing Motrin can't handle.

The person below me sees a dentist regularly. (I now have dental and need to start doing that.)

Absolutely. I love my dentist!

The person below me has "stalked" someone on Facebook before.

No, I am not a very good facebooker... it takes too much time.

I love my dentist, too, and Karen, I am pleased that you have insurance. :thumbup:

The person below me is playing with a new "toy" they got from Santa. :)

He's got his good points, for sure. I wouldn't say I have a crush on him myself, but I certainly understand why others would.

The person below me thinks there should be an arranged marriage between one of Lidstrom's sons and one of Yzerman's daughters so as to create a future generation of super-players.

Happy New Year! We have several hours to go here in Eastern Standard Time. It's neat to be able to "celebrate" a little bit with people on the other side of the Atlantic.

No, no Larionov jersey. I only have a Redmond jersey, actually. Haha, I want Mick to sign it so bad.

The person below me is stoked for tonight.

I only did those two years when Ozzie was playing for them.

The person below me got one of the nifty Wings 2011 wall calendars and was excited to hang it up right at midnight.

Yep! And it looks great on my iMac-screen :D

The person below me has an iPhone, and is mad because the alarmclock dont work today (..seems to be a problem on all iPhone 4 and 3GS, that no alarm will sound after january 1st 2011.. hope they will sort this one QUICKLY!)

New Years? Nope. Hard to believe that I have a holiday for which I don't have some sort of tradition/superstition, but here it is.

The person below me resolved to eat more oat bran (or some such healthy resolution).