• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Mittens, trash bags, shoes, motor oil, vacuum, yardstick, potting soil... nope. No skeletons.

The person below me has stories from their wilder years which they won't share with anyone who wasn't a part of those years. (Yeah, I really do have skelleytons, I'm just not saying.)

Mittens, trash bags, shoes, motor oil, vacuum, yardstick, potting soil... nope. No skeletons.

The person below me has stories from their wilder years which they won't share with anyone who wasn't a part of those years. (Yeah, I really do have skelleytons, I'm just not saying.)

Ahaha, I'll share my stories with anyone. I had a really fun, exciting, crazy life and I don't regret a second of it.

The person below me has to go to the bathroom right now.

Not even close, aside from PacMan, back in the Jurassic period or thereabouts, and a couple of online games like free ones on yahoo, I've never played a video game at all.

The person below me loves it when new people show up here. :P

*waves at Selliria*

No. I have a headache. No bells (cow or otherwise) for me, please.

The person below me read this:

I have, used to have one of those bread making machines. But it was way too heavy, the bread and I didn't put much effort into finding one I really liked.

and wondered why the bread should put much effort in to finding one Dawn really liked.

You just can't really trust bread to put any effort into anything. It's lazy. But it doesn't suck.

The person below me knows where my motivation to do anything useful went.

No. I have a headache. No bells (cow or otherwise) for me, please.

The person below me read this:

and wondered why the bread should put much effort in to finding one Dawn really liked.

:hysterical: That was such a poorly written sentence :blush:, my brain wasn't fully functioning apparently.

No I've never been pulled out of a ditch, thankfully. Glad you're ok Karen. :)

The person below me is in a great mood today. It's Friday!! :yowza: