• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I've played some roller hockey. Tore my ACL playing roller hockey, as a matter of fact. It's a real live sports injury!

The person below me forgot something at the store last time they went.

Edited by Jenny

Nope. I have a car, but no driver, but since I'm not going to be a star, the point is moot. Beep-beep, beep-beep yeah.

The person below me is a pretty nice girl, but she changes from day to day.

I don't give money to homeless people. Ever. If you think I'm cold/heartless/whatever, I invite you to spend some time either in the area that I grew up (Dix and Outer Drive) or the area where I currently live (Caniff and Dequindre).

In fact, I'd be pretty happy if they were buying alcohol. I'm fairly certain that the multitudes of homeless around here use their money to buy crack.

The person below me enjoys a nice cup o tea.

I'm not a tea drinker.

(BTW, I'm with you on the not giving $ to street people, but in my case it's because around here there are kids who go out "flying signs" pretending to be homeless just to see how much cash they can get. I ring bells and donate to places that help actual people who have had a rough time and are interested and committed to getting their lives on track.) /rant

The person below me has been tied up in fun.

I try to, but it just doesn't taste as good. Lol. Last time I really became a health nut, I ate so much chicken that I couldn't eat any again for about 6 months. I had eaten it every night, prepared differently, for almost a year. Now I watch what I use to make my dishes with - non-fat butter, etc. - but I'll never go back to eating everything healthy all the time. I remember when the fad at my high school was eating salad with lemon juice instead of dressing. It was good and all, but it just wasn't Ranch dressing.

The person below me prefers summer to winter.

I am pretty good at selling things at work, but I am a terrible "plus seller" which is what they want us to do. I am good at selling things that people might actually be interested. I point out the sales if someone is buying one of something where there is a sale that is two-for-a-lower-price.

The person below me spends their days off cleaning their house.

I don't hate that as much as vacuuming. That is the absolute worst thing as far as housekeeping goes. I hate it.

I'm also in my nighty. Don't worry. It's an old lady one.

The person below me could answer the door in what they sleep in and not be embarrassed or cause the other person to be embarrassed.