• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I used to and loved it, especially when we'd watch movies on the wii.

The person below me needs to make a budget and figure out their finances.

My fiance does all of that, which is good, because I'm really horrendously bad with money.

The person below me is under-caffeinated.

I'd love to do that, but I cannot. The aftermath of chaos lingers in horrible echoes, so I will go to work tomorrow and fix everything, before it starts again on Monday. :blink:

The person below me can make a mean omelet.

Nope. Baby sis gave me her old one when SWIII came out since I didn't have a DVD player and they didn't issue it on VHS and my old TV wasn't DVD-compatible. She gave me her old TV and DVD player.

The person below me buys their underwear in a pack of more than one.

Nope. Baby sis gave me her old one when SWIII came out since I didn't have a DVD player and they didn't issue it on VHS and my old TV wasn't DVD-compatible. She gave me her old TV and DVD player.

The person below me buys their underwear in a pack of more than one.

no, but I do buy in multiples (5 for so many dollars)at the Legg-Hanes-Bali store. Love that place!

The person below me spends a lot of time at Lowes (or Home Depot).

Always, but since I'm in an apartment instead of a house, they tend to be craft projects and writing projects rather than home improvement projects.

The person below me thinks the Wings should touch as much of the Canucks stuff as possible tonight to try to rub off the injury curse.

Nope. If that was true I'd probably be engaged or married now. Like everything else in life, it's one of those things that if you want it enough, you'll go about finding ways to get it.

The person below me is distraught just as much as I am in learning that sponges grow in oceans.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Nope.

The person below me thinks this thread should be named "Ask 55fan a question".

Edited by L3T5G0W1NG5

Normally, yes. But no. I usually have to be at work by 10 AM, but since there's a legit blizzard in Georgia for the first time in my lifetime, I'm pretty sure it's going to be closed. And if it isn't, I'm not driving tomorrow anyway.

The person below me watches South Park.