• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I haven't been to a party in years, so nope.

Jump rope is surprisingly efficient for building stamina, that's exactly why boxers make it part of their daily routine. Try jumping rope without double skipping for a minute or two, the results if you keep consistent with it are excellent.

As far as that kind of stamina, back in my Army days I was in great shape, these days I could probably stand to exercise more. :D

The person below me is feeling burned out.

Jump rope is surprisingly efficient for building stamina, that's exactly why boxers make it part of their daily routine. Try jumping rope without double skipping for a minute or two, the results if you keep consistent with it are excellent.

Is double skipping where you pass the rope twice through one jump?

Yes I do think Howard is the goalie of the future.

TPBM hates it when announcers jinx something.

Is double skipping where you pass the rope twice through one jump?

Yes I do think Howard is the goalie of the future.

TPBM hates it when announcers jinx something.

Double skipping is when you take an extra hop before the rope passes again.. if that's even the proper term.

I've been watching most of the Flyers/Pens series and Nucks/Kings. I try to squeeze in as much playoff hockey as possible this time of year.

The person below me has started watching a new TV series recently.

TV news? Where you have to sit and wait through banter, chatter, and commercials to hear someone read you stuff that you can click and read on the internet at any time? Nope.

The person below me has slept through a tv show they really wish they hadn't missed.

a bit. There is always something in bloom here, or mold, so it's constant and a way of life in Austin. I guess I am used to it.

The person below me wishes they had a different career/line of work.

I don't have a career yet, although I am going into college for computer networking.

The person below me gets chills after hearing the smokers commercials where they can barely talk anymore.

Not really. If it happens, it happens. Just like everything else in life. No sense worrying about things that haven't happened yet. Today has enough trouble of its own.

The person below me checks their personal e-mail more than once a day.

I have met a few over the years, but I most likely wouldn't post about it due to lack of photographic proof.

(There is a pic of me with Datsyuk in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread, that's the only one.)

The person below me has met a player they didn't like. (ex. I met Patrick Roy in a hotel restaurant once <_< )