• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Sure I'll share with you. Um, you did mean that I'd share what I'd do with it, not share the money, right?

Fortunately, in ND you do not have to be publicly identified. I would take the money, sock it away and not tell anyone. Then I would pay my bills. Then I would see a financial counselor. I would figure out how to give the money away so that I would be able to help the most people. I would make small improvements to my home, but none that would arouse suspicion.

As far as friends and family, I would figure out a way to get them some money- bogus inheritance or something. Hey, for that kind of money, I'd hire someone to think of something.

Then I would quit my full-time job and tell people that my back had gotten bad enough that I was on disability.

This may sound selfish, but I have people in my life who would not use the money wisely. I'm not going to watch someone I love destroy themselves with drugs etc. I'd have to keep it to myself. That's why I don't play the big ones. I only play the Wild Card. I could keep 100k a secret, and have all that I want and need, and still help some people.

The person below me was disappointed that they didn't win.

Yeah I was, I was going to run away to Detroit.

TPBM would love to be able to follow their favorite team, band etc. and live in hotels the whole time they are doing it.

Absolutely, it's on my bucket list to visit every NHL rink before I expire (current number is 9). To do it all in one season would be exhausting but so worth it.

The person below me has attended a sporting event where they didn't like either team.

I don't have any. I have a save 5% on gas card, but it isn't a keyring card, it's the size of a credit card and I can swipe it at any Kroger pump (shameless plug) although in some areas they only give 3%, and in others they give you the option of saving your points for higher savings.

The person below me always seems to be hungry.

(I work as a night shift manager for Kroger as my second job, so i'm very familiar with the annoying fuel point gimmick. It's 3% in Georgia.)

Usually on my off days I feel more hungry as the day goes on. Maybe I have worms. :yowza:

The person below me has eaten foreign food in the past week.

Cause she's a lurker :ph34r::lol:

blush.gif If I'm peeking in from work, I usually have time to look but not to post!

The person below me has added people to their friends list here.

I have.

The person below me is waiting for an important message.

Yep, I love my fudge the best and have learned not to buy any from places. I once bought peanut butter fudge from the fair thinking I would love it, what a big mistake, at least my dad finished it for me.

TPBM started doing something they haven't done since elementary/high school.

I bought a skipping rope, man oh man is it hard to skip long. ;)

Not that I can think of. Wait... I have been mixing my whiskey with lemonade lately rather than soda. That was a high school thing.

The person below me believes in the power of positive thinking and practices it during Wings games.