• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

yep.. a person I thought was my best friend.. He was in trouble last year, and I agreed to borrow him $900.. The deal was that he should pay me back half before x-mas 2011, and the rest by the end of january 2012.

Now the calendar show April, soon May, and I hav not recieved sh*t... Now this is a 30 year old man. A father. So am I. Father of two. So I need the money.. He´s got all sort of excuses.. "My salary is late" .. "My bank has troubles" .. "I´m sick" ...

Wasnt sure what to do, so after asking for them every single day since March, I finally contacted his dad..telling him about the situation. Hopefully I´ll get my money back soon.. :angry:

..ok.. TPBM has also lost a good friend because of money-issues

(PS: sorry if the english is poor)

Your english is pretty much flawless. You don't need to apologize ever, i've never misunderstood anything you have posted. :thumbup:

I need to go to bed early tonight, but I probably wont.

The person below me watches an adult oriented cartoon show (South Park, Family Guy, etc.)

Your english is pretty much flawless. You don't need to apologize ever, i've never misunderstood anything you have posted. :thumbup:

The person below me watches an adult oriented cartoon show (South Park, Family Guy, etc.)

first off; Thank you - glad to hear I´m making myself understood :D

YES, I watch South Park, and also find Happy Tree Friends kinda fun.. :rolleyes:

Also enjoy a few adult anime-movies, like Ghost in the Shell, Akira ++

TPBM has won big in a lottery

Unfortunately, I do sometimes. Leg and foot cramps, from too much exercise and probably dehydration. They're very annoying.

The person below me likes eggs for breakfast. :)

Edited by puckloo39