• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Pretty much. They over air-condition this place, but there are those who would complain if they didn't. I go outside sometimes, just to warm up. :P

The person below is is planning to fly somewhere soon.

As someone who owns horses, and has fallen off in much the same manner, I don't really think it's funny at all. But part of me still laughs at it knowing that he appears to be alright.

The person below me has been horseback riding.

Edit: Or were you talking about the score across the bottom of the screen? :lol:

Edited by BigWillieStyle

No. Actually, I have never ever seen more than, maybe 10 minutes (at a max) of a baseball game. And thats obviously on TV ;)

The game dont seem to exciting to me. (Oh - I have seen some baseball MOVIES though.. like "Bad news bears" and "Major League" .. :rolleyes:

TPBM suffers from pollen allergies sneezing.gif

Edited by Norwegian Red Wing

I have some sort of allergies, but I don't know to what it is.

(Side note to Dawn: I do have pictures in my living room, and one is of you.)

The person below me has a hockey stick.

What picture of me do you have in your living room?

I have gotten crumbs under keys in my keyboard but it never interfered with the use. I do need to clean it though because it makes me wonder how gross it is under there. :unsure:

The person below me believes in second chances.

I've not seen it, nor is it up my alley.

(Dawn-I have the picture of you talking to Nik and Drew when Nik signed my picture for me. I have that pic, plus the one of him signing it, plus the note you sent with the pic, and I have it matted in a frame that matches the one I put the signed pic in.)

The person below me has had a pool in their yard.

Who else but Dawn (and Pat and Kristi) would go to a signing -- to get something signed for someone else? So sweet, our Dawn. :wub:

I have never had a pool in my yard, but then again, I don't swim so it's not an issue with me. :)

The person below me has a stuffed animal/critter of some sort they won't part with.

yep, every day. I wear a sterling silver octopus necklace every single day - for 12 years. I also have on my Love for Locomotiv Red Wings bracelet.

The person below me has plans for Mothers' Day weekend.