• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

If you'll get off of me and let me breathe, I'll explain that Big Chief tablets were notebooks we learned to write in. They had really large spaces between the lines so little kids could learn to make their letters.

On second thought- get back on. It was kind of enjoyable.

The person below me (yeah, I said it!) remembers Captain Caveman.

In five days, I will have been successful at buying love for thirty years, (the nearly five year, free trial offer, not included), and have the bills to prove it. :hehe:

The person who will answer next, has tried to purchase the love of another, by buying them an expensive gift, dinner, etc..., and still didn't get the return of love that they were seeking.

Nope. The only birds I have near my house are these gigantic crow/raven type things. Sorry. Not feeding them. Saw "The Crow". Read "The Raven". Not anything I want in my 'hood.

The person below me has had a dream that seemed so real that they woke up believing it happened.

(That's what I'm doing up. I drempt that Loo texted me telling me someone made a decision and I woke up and got on the computer before I realized it wasn't real.)

I am sorry I work you up, Karen. :nervous: Bad Loooo!! Yes, I dream about work, very complex, detailed and accurate dreams (rather, nightmares!!) related to projects and crazy people at the job. Not a good thing, believe me. Being there while awake is bad enough.

The person below me is going to a birthday celebration this weekend.

I went out with my friend on Thursday for her birthday.

(BTW, Loo- I'm glad the rumour I dreamed you texted me about wasn't true, so you're Good Loo for waking me up from a bad dream.)

The person below me has sung karoke.

Edited by 55fan

yes once, I was very intoxicated but you can't regret what you don't remember. :lol:

The person below me has a musical talent.

A little. ;). I've been a high school choir director for seventeen years, and a church organist for fifteen. My degree was from Penn State in music ed with honors in music. I also freelance on keys and bass (much more often on bass these days), and one of my bands has opened for Fastball (they had a hit song the 90's called "The Way")). I also do some freelance vocal work, but I tend to farm a lot of that out to former students.

The person below me has lettered in a varsity sport.

Edited by TheXym

Track my freshman year. After that my grades were too bad, was in a car accident, and had an afterschool job - although not at the same time.

The person below me has been in a musical.

Track my freshman year. After that my grades were too bad, was in a car accident, and had an afterschool job - although not at the same time.

The person below me has been in a musical.

Not acting, but I've played keys and bass (or both) in dozens of them over the years. If a local company ever does Chess or Les Mis I'm all over the Anatoly or Javert roles.

The person below me has been to the Opera.