• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

During the school year, usually. During summer no, since I will be doing gigs during the day semi often which throws off the schedule.

The person below me likes scotch.

Edited by TheXym

I lived in a town in Kentucky with seven of them, so it was kind of hard to avoid. :lol: I did tour the Jameson distillery in Ireland when I was there, too. That was really cool!

The person below me dislikes champagne.

I lived in a town in Kentucky with seven of them, so it was kind of hard to avoid. :lol: I did tour the Jameson distillery in Ireland when I was there, too. That was really cool!

The person below me dislikes champagne.

Not my first choice, but I wouldn't waste it, that's for sure.

TPBM is a bacon addict.

I'm not the biggest fan, but like the aforementioned scotch, I won't let it go to waste.

The person below me thinks we all sound like a bunch of garbage scows. :P

Nah, we're just doing our part for the environment. ;)

TPBM is a fan of the show 24.

None comes to mind. Quite a few wrong ones have popped up, but I guess coming home early and taking personal time rather than toughing it out when I feel like crap is working out pretty well.

The person below me has come home to find their house unexpectedly infested with something.

Edited by 55fan

Oh dear, can't say that I have. :scared:

The person below me rarely takes sick leave from work (even when they should).

If I'm not violently ill or my wife isn't insisting I stay home because I'm sicker than I admit, I teach. I hate missing choir rehearsals, and for my music theory or music lit classes, it's a real pain since much more often than not a music certified sub isn't available. Plus, 99% of the time I love my job.

TPBM has had to provide first aid of more than just a simple band-aid.

I can't say that I have

The person below me is easily creeped out by bugs.

Only by spiders. I have an irrational need to terminate them stemming from an alleged encounter with a black widow when I was very young (I fell asleep on the porch of my dad's huntiing cabin and when I woke up there was a large black squish near me and my uncle said it had been a black widow that had crawled on me and if it had bitten me I'd have died).

TPBM had a good amount of coffee this morning.