• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I don't like Halloween. I'm past the candy stage and the dressing up has gone from spooky to gross. I can handle blood in real life, but I can't stomach fake blood.

The person below me likes popsicles.

I prefer fudgesicles or dreamsicles. I don't think I spelled those right, but back when I used to eat them, I didn't care or couldn't spell either.

The person below me has found appreciation lately for an activity that usually does not interest them.

Other than following the development of my new Godson (due Oct. 26), not really. I guess following a baby's progress is new.

The person below me feeds their pet leftovers

(or would if they had a pet).

Other than following the development of my new Godson (due Oct. 26), not really. I guess following a baby's progress is new.

The person below me feeds their pet leftovers

(or would if they had a pet).

Kind of, I feed my dog table scraps, and usually some pasta when I make it (my dog loves pasta)

The person below me is having a good start to the week

Doesn't he live on Drury lane? Momma told me to stay away from that place. Lots of battering going on. A couple of eggs went there last week and were beaten.

The person below me would (or has) purchased marijuana if it became (or is) legal in their home state, even if just to say you'd done it.

I started in 1978, stopped for a month or so a few times, started again, then stopped in February of 2010. I am now trying to run a store without a manager, who is on maternity leave for 46 more days. I bought a pack of cigarettes Saturday. I've had 4. When she comes back or when the pack is gone, I'll be done again for a while, possibly forever. Who knows?

If people ask me if I smoke, I say no. If they ask if I'm a smoker, I say yes, because I have the heart and soul of a smoker, even if I have gone for years without doing it.

The person below me enjoys working with numbers.

I didn't inherit a math gene. I am adept in working numbers, since the consequences are usually not good if one is inaccurate with them... but tolerate is more my speed with numbers, rather than enjoy. :glare:

The person below me can walk on stilts.

Thanks to Facebook that is happening less and less. There were a few co-workers who had birthdays that I didn't know about, but I can't say that I forgot anyone important.

The person below me has had to cover for sick co-workers.