• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Close...I've got an ugly one. 1980's fireplace insert...but I've used it several times in the last couple weeks.

The person below hates Jordan Eberle right now.

Had I noticed this last night I would have said yes. I almost feel bad about him having to be in Edmonton though.

The person below me likes wham! (Everyone seems to be talking about them)

I did when they first came out. I still like some of their songs, but there are a few that make me cringe.

Can't stop toe-tapping to Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.

The person below me would like to sit down for an investigative conversation with a serial killer, in a safe setting, of course.

I did when they first came out. I still like some of their songs, but there are a few that make me cringe.

Can't stop toe-tapping to Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.

The person below me would like to sit down for an investigative conversation with a serial killer, in a safe setting, of course.

Wow...that is actually correct. I've never told anyone that.

The person below me is happy for me since I get to move to the Red Deer, Alberta, area in the summer, since it sucks where I live, and Wings fans are awesome that way!

I'm happy for you, but I was happy living in Sk too. I've never been to Alberta. I'm sure it will be awesome.

The person below me downloads songs for ringtones rather than using the boring ones that come with the phone. (I just got Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go since everyone here has been talking about it. I figure if it's in my head, I may as well roll with it.)

I'm happy for you, but I was happy living in Sk too. I've never been to Alberta. I'm sure it will be awesome.

The person below me downloads songs for ringtones rather than using the boring ones that come with the phone. (I just got Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go since everyone here has been talking about it. I figure if it's in my head, I may as well roll with it.)

Yup I sure do. The phone ringtones suck.

The person below me wants to go on a rollercoaster

I used to work out twice a day,

But I don't have the time I used to...

I'm still somewhat fit.

Just noooooo where near what I used to be.

The person below me wants to have a kid, and if they already have one want another.

Ya I would like two or three one day.

The person below me can eat breakfast for dinner

So ready! It was colder than a Swedish mother's behind this morning, but by this afternoon it had warmed up. It felt so much better that I went outside without a coat to do a few things at work. It was cold, but it felt so much warmer that I didn't mind at all. Then I found out that the current temp was -2°F. That made me feel a bit chillier.

The person below me has served in the military.

Fort Sumpter!

I used to live in a battle ground from the war of 1812...Brownstown TWP, MI. August 5th 1812 officially known as the Battle of Brownstown!

person below me (also)plays Trivia Crack with a sports personality

(this may be a hard one...so here is another that one can answer)

person below me is neither Democrat nor Republican

(feel free to answer the first if you want as well!)

Edited by LeftWinger

I do no play Trivia Politics. :P

Honestly, Trivia Crack is what Trivia is to me, but I don't play well with others.

I am neither Democrat nor Republican and can't figure out either for the life of me.

I also can't figure out how perfectly normal people can hate with such fire over whatever a party says they're supposed to hate.

What I've seen on Facebook alone is enough to scare me far, far away from either party.

I will now stop before I start sharing my thoughts on why the 2-party system is no longer needed and with what we should replace it before this becomes a political post.

Suffice it to say that I am an equal-opportunity face-palmer.

The person below me has thrown actual rice at a wedding.