• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I have no snow where I live. Seriously. Fargo, North Dafrigidkota has no snow right now.

Weird beyond belief.

The person below me has read some of Mikey's writings such as this fine piece:

http://detroitsportsnation.com/detroit-nhl/mwhitaker/gustavsson-close-returning/24284/

(Does that make up for my screw-up?)

I have not, but I was just talking to two ladies at church, both of whom are in their 50's. One had just ziplined for the first time; the other wanted to do it. I think they're both nuts, although I'd have thought it cool a few decades ago.

The person below me is a horrible procrastinator.

Ehhh.

Depending on what it is.

Like I'll drive for months on bald tires without worrying about it(as long as no one else is driving my car), but i change my oil religiously.

So i can be.

And zip lining isn't crazy, its boring.

Go watch the episode of south park, "I shouldn't have gone zip lining," and that about sums it up.

Tpbm has a set routine every day when the wake up.

My schedule is pretty predictable for 40 minutes in the morning, as I get ready, sit in traffic jams, and go to my office. Chaos reins after that. So tired....

The person below me wishes they could retire.

Oh, wait... that's me. Whatever.

Edited by puckloo39

Nope, I avoided them. Vampires do NOT sparkle. I heard way too much about them from the girls in my jr high choirs at the time. The only redeeming thing from the movies was the Muse song, and that's a stretch.

TPBM is a huge science fiction fan.

Edited by TheXym

I absolutely cannot stand Tom Cruise, but if I had to name a favorite one starring him it would be:

The Outsiders

The Person Below Me knows who Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Finn are and what they are known as.

I have no idea what or who they are..

But stay golden pony boy.

Tpbm likes dairy queen food over their ice cream.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

I like it with their ice cream. Over it sounds kind of weird. I haven't been to one in years, but I remember that they had these cheezy-q things that were really good.

The person below me has to leave a tap running in the winter or they have no water.

When winter hits and the snow starts flying, I start inventing new cuss words. I despise the cold.

TPBM sleeps less than seven hours every night.

By the way...I believe the list of names from LeftWinger are characters from Vampire Diaries. Possibly the Michaelson family. I'm not a fan of VD, but I people that are.

I get around 7 hours Tuesday-Friday. I work two 17 our shifts on Sat/Sun and an 8 on Mon. I get about 4 hours Sat/Sun night...

They were introduced in the VD, but their show "The Originals" in a million times better! Less "love story" more action!

They are the Original Vampires. Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah are bad assess, Klaus is actually a hybrid Vamp/Wolf. Kol and Finn are no longer Vamps, they are witches. It's complicated.... :lol:

It's my guilty pleasure, sue me! :lol:

Speaking of, TPBM is not afraid to admit their guilty pleasure and will divulge it when they post!

My guilty pleasure is binge watching sci-if shows like Stargate, Babylon 5, Firefly, BSG, or series like 24 or the Walking dead. I'm also guilty of binging on the Xbox at times.

TPBM has met one of their favorite actor/musician/athletes in person.

I've been in the same building but never met him. Well... that depends on who my fave is. I was referring to Kronner there, but Mac is more of a fave and I've never seen him in person.

I did see Barry Manilow in concert, but was a ways away from the stage, so I didn't meet him.

That's all that comes to mind.

The person below me uses things (ie barrettes, rubber bands, scrunchies, bobby pins, etc.) in their hair.