• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/14 GDT: Red Wings 3, Florida Panthers 2

Rate this topic

Is it me or does it feel like the Florida Panthers don't exist in the NHL? You just never hear about them. Ever. It's just weird and I don't know why I'm bringing this up? lol

ANYWHO.

GO WINGS! GO CONKS!

I feel the same...

Theyre one of those teams that on the occasional time you see them you think "oh yehh! I remember them..." Im the same with Tampa Bay and Buffalo.

I feel the same...

Theyre one of those teams that on the occasional time you see them you think "oh yehh! I remember them..." Im the same with Tampa Bay and Buffalo.

You'd feel differently if you lived in North America. Buffalo get a fair bit of publicity, though primarily in years past, they haven't received quite as much this year. I live near Toronto, and with the Sabres being a divisional opponent of the Leafs, they along with the Bruins, Habs, and Senators are all I ever hear about.

Is it me or does it feel like the Florida Panthers don't exist in the NHL? You just never hear about them. Ever. It's just weird and I don't know why I'm bringing this up? lol

ANYWHO.

GO WINGS! GO CONKS!

They're like the Golden State Warriors of the NHL. Before Baron Davis, you'd be lucky to hear their name once a month.

FORGET MYP2P.EU.

The streams on http://atdhe.net/ are MUCH sharper and (at least for me) are a lot less choppy.

In www.myp2pforum.eu there are links straight to the games at atdhe.net plus links to game streams in other places. Adthe.net is the best one for me too.

Edited by P. Marlowe

Indeed.... I always go for the atdhe.net links if available.... I always use the daily thread on the myp2p.eu forums to find those and other streams as opposed to the main site ice hockey section... currently watching Devils @ Caps till the Wings game comes on....