• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/14 GDT: Red Wings 3, Florida Panthers 2

Rate this topic

That was the most awkward intermission show ever.

But funny. Hudler was so damn uncomfortable.

And then the video at the end! Holy God I thought it was just clucking! Now I'm not sure I want to know what it's all about.

When did they start reviewing goals like it's the NFL? The ref would never say anything, but would just wave it off or point to center ice.

The same reason they added the NHL logos to the collar of the jerseys.

Edited by Reilly

I don't know if anyone is else is watching the stream of the Panthers broadcast, but the Florida bias is incredible.

Edited by The Mule

I don't know if anyone is else is watching the stream of the Panther's broadcast, but the Florida bias is incredible.

I lolled hard when Conklin pushed the puck back slightly across the goal line when he was trying to retrieve it after the blown whistle and the Panthers announcers were going "OH f*** CONKLIN IS SCREWING UP HE LOOKS SHAKY OUT THERE"

I don't know if anyone is else is watching the stream of the Panthers broadcast, but the Florida bias is incredible.

I am watching and they just had a special on Booth and how he was growing up with family in michigan and his family was big red wings fans and when he was a kid Stevie Y visited his their team and tied his skates... they showed his home videos and stevie Y tying the laces...

I'm watching it, I thought it was the normal bias of any local broadcast.

Yeah. I didn't think they were as bad as the Blue Jackets or Preds announcers.

Aside from just playing to their market, I think part of it is also that these are the players the see night in and out, so local broadcasters know a lot more and have a lot more to say about their home team, so it comes off like bias.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I am watching and they just had a special on Booth and how he was growing up with family in michigan and his family was big red wings fans and when he was a kid Stevie Y visited his their team and tied his skates... they showed his home videos and stevie Y tying the laces...

I like David Booth a lot. He's pretty good friends with my cousin, and came to Easter with him a couple years back. I had no idea who he was at the time, but now I think it's pretty cool lol.