Goals Scored - DET Zetterberg 10, FLA David Booth 7

Assists - DET Marian Hossa 13, FLA Keith Ballard 8

PIM - DET Niklas Kronwall 18, FLA Keith Ballard 35

Projected Starters

DET - Chris Osgood

FLA - Craig Andersson

Edited by Hockeytown0001

7-1 Wings.

They should start playing Conklin alot more. Ozzie is looking really soft out there.

I'm not an Ozzie hater...so get off my back.

Ozzie tends to play better when he has something to prove or to accomplish.

but what does he have to prove or accomplish?? he's done it all. A little competition is healthy.

Yes, the team is under perfoming defensively..I know, I know.

I'm just ranting because I've missed the last 4 games in a row and I haven't missed 3 games in a row since 99. Dam I'm pissed.

Sorry all for my....ahhh nevermind

Go Wings Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dats!!

Ya, my guess is that Conklin starts

Wings 4 Florida 1 ... goal coming from the obligatory 5-3 called in the 3rd period against Wings.

I'd agree, only reason I put Ozzie as the projected starter is because the preview said that they expect him to start due to his record against Florida teams

Babcock said in a post game interview last night that Conklin gets the start for sure.

Hopefully we see some solid defensive play despite the fact we just played last night. I'm betting we see at least a goal from either Hank or Hossa, maybe both. They've both looked phenomenal thus far.

7-1 Wings.

They should start playing Conklin alot more. Ozzie is looking really soft out there.

I'm not an Ozzie hater...so get off my back.

Ozzie tends to play better when he has something to prove or to accomplish.

but what does he have to prove or accomplish?? he's done it all. A little competition is healthy.

Yes, the team is under perfoming defensively..I know, I know.

I'm just ranting because I've missed the last 4 games in a row and I haven't missed 3 games in a row since 99. Dam I'm pissed.

Sorry all for my....ahhh nevermind

Go Wings Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dats!!

maybe it'll be like last year where the team played better in front of ozzie instead of hasek, only reversed.

anyways, i think the wings will wrap this trip up with a good win, they didnt have to travel far so they cant be very tired. 4-1 im gonna go with. id love to see filpulla get on the board tonight, maybe kronwall too.

4-1 (flip, kronwall, hossa, holmstrom)

edit: florida does take alot of penalties, lets hope tonight is no exception.

Edited by j.hoop

Someone (can't remember who, sorry) on another thread posted what I've been thinking. These early season points can be very important around game 75-80. We all know the Wings are going to shake this off and get in gear. Tonite's the nite, iI think.

5-1 Wings

The usual parade of penalties but the boys keep their composure for all but one sloppy goal of questionable legality.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

What's gonna happen when the Wings do win a game 14-3? Party time at LGW!

why the f*** didn't we get 15... bunch of washed up scrubs! Ozzie sucks!

btw as long as we are still getting points in games... i could care less what the scores are

Edited by OsGOD

Hossa IS an Animal.. His statistics show that he eats Panthers for breakfast .. ^_^

"Marian Hossa leads Detroit with 21 points, and comes in with a streak of three straight multipoint games, totaling two goals and four assists. He's also enjoyed the most success in his career against Florida. In 44 games, Hossa has 27 goals - including 11 on the power play and five game-winners - and his 53 points also are the most versus another club." -> Nhl.com Preview

..speaks for its self!

GO DATS GO MULE GO WINGS ! ! !

We might look a bit sluggish, but I still think the Wings will take this one easily.

6-2 Red Wings on goals from Hossa x2, Datsyuk, Samuelsson, Franzen, and Kronwall.