• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/29 GDT: Bruins 4, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Ha you guys think its over?

What kind of Wing fans are you?

We're fans who realize our all-star caliber team isn't playing up to par against a strong, young team.

There is no way 2 of the goals tonight were the defenses fault. Unscreened shots, yes the D has sucked though, but goaltending has even been worse.

Yeah, either a good D or solid goaltending, and we'd be a lot better off. At least we can say we win or lose as a team.

Even though we come back this game (99 percentage Impossible)

Babcock should punch the ass of our defenses except for first pair (Rafalski is getting little better)

but Kronwall Stuart Lebda Lilja are ******* horrible we should be shameful that we throw Quincey away Quincey can be on the place of Lebda and other places at least

Our goaltending is sucks never be good except for few games like we beat Oilers as shutout.. I am missing Dom in recent he was amazing. We have to give both Conk and Ozzie to have rest and we need Howard who must be a solid goalie

As I said before, we have no momentum at all this seaon and too many 1 goal game, which means we do not dominated our opponents and that sucks !!

We should make a huge change on Goaltending first. Let's bring Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teams are starting to trap again (habs and bruins) have done it real well, creating the 4 man box.. wings always force to circle the net and send back to point man, shot block.. odd man rush or easy out. same s***.. wings not forcing anything at all.

Even though we come back this game (99 percentage Impossible)

Babcock should punch the ass of our defenses except for first pair (Rafalski is getting little better)

but Kronwall Stuart Lebda Lilja are ******* horrible we should be shameful that we throw Quincey away Quincey can be on the place of Lebda and other places at least

Our goaltending is sucks never be good except for few games like we beat Oilers as shutout.. I am missing Dom in recent he was amazing. We have to give both Conk and Ozzie to have rest and we need Howard who must be a solid goalie

As I said before, we have no momentum at all this seaon and too many 1 goal game, which means we do not dominated our opponents and that sucks !!

We should make a huge change on Goaltending first. Let's bring Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punch the ass? Yea, that'll show em.

One of those seasons?

Unless there is a dramatic change we won't win a playoff game let alone a series, let alone the stanley cup.

Look at the Senators last season. One of the best teams in the league before christmas, maybe the worst the rest of the season.

My point is that a team can completely turn their game around in the middle of the season.

Now, if things haven't gotten A LOT better by february-march or roundabouts..

I'm thinking this team could improve a bunch if they just rearranged the lines and d-pairings.

It's kind of baffling. Quincey must've had an awful camp to somehow not look better than Lebda.

Right now I'd take Quincey over Lebda in a heartbeat.

Quincey DID have an awful camp. Im just wondering how it came down to deciding on Quincey in training camp, though. Its a baffling situation, but it looks like a big mistake now. I dont think Quincey would be doing as well as he is on LA, naturally, with those 3.5+ minutes of PP time per game, but hed definitely be better than Lebda, if not other guys as well.

They're the ones who sit on their asses, the whole game at the Joe. The 21st century fans.

f*** off. You don't know anything about any of us. Get off your high horse.

teams are starting to trap again (habs and bruins) have done it real well, creating the 4 man box.. wings always force to circle the net and send back to point man, shot block.. odd man rush or easy out. same s***.. wings not forcing anything at all.

Of course they're trapping! They've each been up 3-0 on the defending Champs. We'd probably employ the trap too in that situation too. Neither the Bruins or Habs started out playing that way.

Of course they're trapping! They've each been up 3-0 on the defending Champs. We'd probably employ the trap too in that situation too. Neither the Bruins or Habs started out playing that way.

doubt it, you actually have to be able to play defense to play the trap