No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/26 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

det.pngVS nsh.png

Preview- Red Wings at Predators

Recap- Red Wings 2, Predators 3

mjbkat.png

Detroit: 23-6-4, 11-3-2 Road Record, 50 pts; 1st in Central Division, 2nd Overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Defeated STL 4-1 Recap

Nashville: 16-14-3, 9-4-1 Home Record, 35 pts; 3rd in Central Division, 9th Overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Lost to FLA 3-0 Recap

o0ntdw.png

Goals

DET Marian Hossa: 17

NSH Jason Arnott: 13

Assists

DET Pavel Datsyuk: 24

NSH J. P. Dumont: 22

Plus/Minus

DET Pavel Datsyuk and Nicklas Lidstrom: +13

NSH Shea Webber: +12

----

DET Kris Draper: -9

NSH Greg de Vries: -11

PIM

DET Andreas Lilja: 28

NSH Jordin Tootoo: 58

2w6896p.png

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Hossa

Franzen-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

Hudler-Filppula-Cleary

Kopecky-Draper-Maltby

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Lilja-Lebda

Meech,Chelios scratched

2ikw5yo.png

DET Ty Conklin

11-4-0, 2.53 GAA, .910 SV %, 2 SO

NSH Dan Ellis

9-12-3, 2.75 GAA, .904 SV %, 2 SO

2la34nc.png

DET: Darren McCarty (groin) out

NSH: Scott Nichol (upper body) questionable, Steve Sullivan (back) out

610x.jpg

Edited by Hockeytown0001

lets see a full 60 minute game... :siren::siren:

Auugghh, I need to get the Center Ice Package, while NHL on the Fly has been good to me, I've really been dying to watch to some Red Wings games.

Let's hope for a victory while I'm constantly checking the score from my phone.

Go Wings!

Auugghh, I need to get the Center Ice Package, while NHL on the Fly has been good to me, I've really been dying to watch to some Red Wings games.

Go Wings!

Watch the games online. It's not a half bad experience, though obviously nothing compared to in person or on television.

Go Wings!

Watch it online!

Go Wings!

check ATDHE.net. Free streams of all NHL games and they're pretty good quality.

http://atdhe.net/ is the best for higher quality streams. But sometimes their slow/lag.

Justintv.com is the best for lower quality streams, but theirs a chat window, and it usually doesn't lag.

For the Justintv one just click on sports at the side, then hockey, and you can usually find a red wings game. If not, click on any of the games, and check out the other channels below the video window. At least one will say Detroit vs ____.

Guest mindfly

Wings should win this one easily, but Ellis will play his best game of the season per usual against the wings and wings ain't motivated or "excited" as babcock says, to play at nashville the day after christmas, i think it could be a disappointing loss, i dont care much just as long as they win back to back against blackhawks :D

check ATDHE.net. Free streams of all NHL games and they're pretty good quality.

Hey I was just checking out ATDHE.net and I noticed I could get all the sports to come up and at least show the video box but the NHL ones cant be displayed. Is this common? or do they become available closer to game time?

Per MLive -

Update from Friday's practice in Nashville: The Red Wings will use the same lineup they've had the last few games, as Chris Chelios and Derek Meech are healthy scratches. Coach Mike Babcock said he hadn't decided if Chris Osgood will start in goal Saturday in Colorado or whether Ty Conklin would start on consecutive nights.

Osgood, after a two-day break, practiced for the second time, his fourth time on the ice after straining his groin on Dec. 15. He said he would be ready to play Saturday if called upon.

"I feel pretty good,'' Osgood said. "The rest did me good, I feel sharp out there. Every little nick I had before is gone.''

I'd second that

Z's line has really not been clicking. There's been some good plays on individual efforts, but I don't remember a whole lot of tic-tac-toe playmaking.

or even tic-tac for that matter.

And hey, Cheli as another healthy scratch. <_<

Hopefully I'll be eating my words in the playoffs, but right now re-signing Chelios has been the waste of a roster spot I thought it would be.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Z's line has really not been clicking. There's been some good plays on individual efforts, but I don't remember a whole lot of tic-tac-toe playmaking.

or even tic-tac for that matter.

And hey, Cheli as another healthy scratch. <_<

Hopefully I'll be eating my words in the playoffs, but right now re-signing Chelios has been the waste of a roster spot I thought it would be.

Imagine how he feels....

Hard drive in the HD DVR took a dump yesterday right at the end of the Celtics Lakers game. Nice. DirecTV is coming out with a new HD DVR tomorrow. Will have to watch the game upstairs on the old 32" standard TV. Santa didn't bring me a flat screen for the game room! <_< GO WINGS!!

Edited by MIN8TV