• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/15 GDT: Avalanche 6, Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

So Colorado didn't score 5, too? :blink:

Didn't no Avs had more depth than Wings. Thank you for your brilliant insight. You're such a wine ass, I honestly think your a fake fan and only troll the boards to piss off true red wing fans.

Who is a false Wings fan this point? People who think to bash the worst goalie in the league and people who think to have to start the worst goalie in the league every night?

You are a true fan

Osgood should die a slow painful death. Because that's what watching a Red Wings game feels like when Osgood is in net.

Plus you can't shoot him. The bullet would go right past him.

This is the overreactionary s*** that pisses people off.

A SEASON SWEEP BY THE AVS!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* PATHETIC!

OSGOOD s*** THE BED!

We just lost to absolute trash, im hysterical........... wtf!

CANZ B NO MOAR OSGOOD TIME NOW PLEEZ?

Conklin plays all games from now on, play osgood in back-to-back situation but thats it!

Avs (15th in the West) Just ******* swept us, embarrassing, sad, pathetic, etc.

Edited by Yak19

What is the best solution, trade for a goaltender or bring up from GR... they just got to... how can ken holland, mike babcock go on with osgood.. the whole league is laughing at out goaltending situation, rightfully so.

I'd call up Larsson and give him a few games. Make the defene be a bit more aware with a rookie netminder playing. And who knows, maybe he'll get hot and the Wings can ride him and Conklin. Can't be worse than Osgood at the moment.

Edited by Reilly

A SEASON SWEEP BY THE AVS!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* PATHETIC!

OSGOOD s*** THE BED!

We just lost to absolute trash, im hysterical........... wtf!

CANZ B NO MOAR OSGOOD TIME NOW PLEEZ?

Conklin plays all games from now on, play osgood in back-to-back situation but thats it!

Avs (15th in the West) Just ******* swept us, embarrassing, sad, pathetic, etc.

Season series isn't over.

I'd call up Larsson and give him a few games. Make the defene be a bit more aware with a rookie netminder playing. And who knows, maybe he'll get hot and the Wings can ride him and Conklin. Can't be worse than Osgood at the moment.

there are 25 games left until we REALLY begin defending our cup. There is no time to play a call-up.

Edited by ashenhigh

"yeah *shrug* I'm not worried about it. *shrug* I don't get upset over goals *shrug* cup hangover"

Reporter: -"So, Mike, what did you think of Ozzie's play today?"

Babcock: -".... *takes up knife and stabs reporter*.. Next question?"

I have no confidence in Osgood whatsoever. No matter how big of a lead Detroit has I am always afraid of every shot on Ozzy because it will find its way into the net. Its about time to stop the false hope of saying that he will come around. He has been completely terrible ALL season long.

Everyone who defends him is just an idiot. If it were Hasek playing this terribly you all would be hating too.

Osgood = done.

Osgood should die a slow painful death. Because that's what watching a Red Wings game feels like when Osgood is in net.

Plus you can't shoot him. The bullet would go right past him.

You know what? f*** you. Posting s*** like that about someone over a ******* game? You're ridiculous.

Season series isn't over.

Like it ******* matters, even if we go 1-3 i still consider it a sweep because its the sewer dwelling Avs!

I have defended Osgood all year but this is the last straw im done, CONKLIN NOW!

Guest MrSandMan
Who is a false Wings fan this point? People who think to bash the worst goalie in the league and people who think to have to start the worst goalie in the league every night?

You are a true fan

I'm a "false fan" because I'm with Babcock and Co. for wanting Ozzy (our #1 for the playoffs) to get it going for the playoffs? EPIC FAIL!

While you want Ozzy to fail so Wings can play the unproven backup goalie (do you remember Manny Legacy?). You were probably were not even a fan when Ozzy started in the Playoffs for us.

So Colorado didn't score 5, too? :blink:

Didn't know Avs had more depth than Wings. Thank you for your brilliant insight. You're such a wine ass, I honestly think your a fake fan and only troll the boards to piss off true Red Wing fans.

Haha. YES. THE AVS DON'T HAVE A GOOD OFFENSE AND YET THEY SCORED 5 GOALS ON OZZIE. Thank you for seeing it my way, finally.

I am a true fan - thats why I get upset when one of our guys hurts our chances of winning. You aren't really a true fan if you want to see your team constantly have 3 or more goals scored against them.

The statistics don't support Ozzies game. His performance doesn't support his game. And his career doesn't support his game. He won a cup in 1998, and yet between then and 2008, hes found himself as the back-up several times. So, in general, even his career doesn't support his game.

Set up the wooden stake and get out the gasoline. Clearly our only option is to dramatically suggest Osgood end his life and saddle him with the War Guilt :rolleyes: (my turn to roll my eyes haha) Say he played a bad game, say he's a bad goalie, but don't milk it. Maybe Conklin wll play better, maybe Howard will play better, maybe :o lord forbid Ozzie will bail us out in the playoffs again. Let's be objective folks: we lost one game, we still have one of the best teams in the league, and we're all going to survive. It stings now, but the Wings are professionals and will find a way to bounce back from this.

Edited by PenaltyShot 96