• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/20 GDT: Anaheim Ducks at Red Wings

Rate this topic

Besides the last 10 minutes where they basically just defended the lead, I thought this was a great game by the Wings.

Of course, extra credit goes to Conklin who made a number of big saves.. could have been a closer game than it ended up being.

Does draper's goal count as a ENG? it said so after the goal atleast? :S but the goalie was in.. weird

Giguere was just leaving, but came back and the stats person was too quick to press the EN button. It'll propably be corrected.

great game! i love beating the ducks! conks was stellar except for the mishandle in front of the open net. the best news, datsyuk is tied with cindy for 3rd in points. i was hoping for an empty netter or something for dats so that he could blow by sid the queen, but technically he is ahead cuz he has more goals. :thumbup:

Guest Shoreline
Does draper's goal count as a ENG? it said so after the goal atleast? :S but the goalie was in.. weird

Wouldn't count as an EN since the goalie was obviously in net.

Yahoo also has Conk as #3 star.

Guest Shoreline
so who you guys want / need? I going to start the fire sell in ANA.

I'll take the warm beach water pls.

The Duck players you guys can keep.

Edited by Shoreline

Wouldn't count as an EN since the goalie was obviously in net.

Yahoo also has Conk as #3 star.

3. Conks, 24 saves on 26 shots, 92% sv

2. Pasha, 1G 1A

1. Zata, 1G, 2A (and a boatload of awesomeness)

Works for me

Edited by puckloo39

Whether Osgood is getting bad bounces or not, watching the Wings in front of Conklin just seems way more enjoyable. The fans are less worried, the players are less worried and play better. Osgood got his wake up call with Howard coming in, maybe he'll turn it around.

Reporter - "Have the players stopped listening to you?"

Randy Carlyle - "I don't know, ask them."

None of the Ducks players respond, as they didn't hear a word.

:D

Also enjoyed Mickey's comments about the "shelf life" of a hockey coach. Their away series could indeed be interrrresssting.

man, flip needs to square up and rip one!

NOW that you bring him up....He was responsible for losing the puck at least four times tonight. Twice with his stupid-ass drop passes to NO one, and twice because it was merely taken away from him with very little effort. I say that even acknowledging that the fourth one still resulted in (Franzen?) a goal. And he actually did shoot one toward the goal tonight.

And Hossa did not have his usual good night tonight and I'm guessing it was partly because of Filppula. IF Flip can't play with Hossa, WHO THE HELL CAN HE PLAY WITH? Hell, even I could score on Hossa's line. OK, so that's a big fat lie, but HE DRIVES ME NUTS!!!