• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/21 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Wild 5

Rate this topic

We can do this, we can do this, we can do this, we can do thsi.

Damn, Minnesota is a really boring team, aren't they? I hope they never do anything in the playoffs. Nothign would hurt the NHL more than Minnesota going deep.

I hope they make the 8th seed and San Jose get to play them first round. Minny can wear you down and a solid D can take you far in the playoffs. I really do not want to play them in the playoffs though.

Nooo, they are in the Hockey Command and Control bunker deep under Toronto where they spend their days plotting against detroit and hyping crosby....

Crosby got 2 goals and 2 assists in a 5-4 win over Flyers today. I think the Wings used up all their goals last night or something

Agreed. All he does is stand down low and wait for rebounds to pound into the back of the net. I like goals, but he doesn't do much else.

Kill penalties and good defensively. Yeah, forget goals, who cares about goals right? Let's just have 12 passers.

Agreed. All he does is stand down low and wait for rebounds to pound into the back of the net. I like goals, but he doesn't do much else.

Helm makes plays happen too. He'll take that check just to get off a good pass!

Kill penalties and good defensively. Yeah, forget goals, who cares about goals right? Let's just have 12 passers.

I said I liked the goals. Way to conveniently leave that part out. I'm just saying that he should not be paired with Hossa.

Guest Four

And that's game.. if only we put as much effort as we did in the last minute in the whole game :\

Ugg. ******* terrible game.

Bad defense.

No luck.

Bad bounces.

Weak goaltending. (Howard 85.714% save percentage tonight. 1-5 lifetime as a Red Wing.)

No offense.

Edited by syntax

Helm makes plays happen too. He'll take that check just to get off a good pass!

Plus he is speedy as hell. A speedy guy who can make plays happen paired with Hossa? Hello money.

*sigh*

'night folks, I'm off to drown my sorrows in cookies.

Hubby and I will switch back to CBC and scarf fresh-baked chocolate-chunk cookies. It's doesn't cure the pain, but it helps a bit. :rolleyes:

wow, how the f*** does that puck not go in?

God himself couldn't of scored their, 8 skaters standing in front of the net.

New goalie please Holland? Minnesota is one of the worst teams offensively in the league.