• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Rafalski's confidence is so low, he cant make a pass. Not one good pass.

Is it just me, or does confidence seem to be an issue for a lot of guys this year?

I've heard it said of Flip, Oz, Mule...

Is it because they're not playing like they did in the playoffs?

Are we fans not alone in expecting that they'd just keep tearing it up all season long?

Just throwing that out. Not sold on it at all.

Is it just me, or does confidence seem to be an issue for a lot of guys this year?

Are we fans not alone in expecting that they'd just keep tearing it up all season long?

When a players feeling good and confident, he'll play better. When his confidence is low, he puts too much on himself and tends to make alot of mistakes. Ozzie I'd agree with, Flip and Franzen are just streaky.

I don't think it is a confidence problem. We are just being lazy. I knew it would be tough to play like exactly as last regular season because there would be a cup hangover.

I think Filp is improving and Mule is playing enough good. Disappointment is on some defenses and Osgood. If we knew Osgood would be this crap, we had to make a deal on goalie and that was Conklin who is playing enough good.

I know this team is a veteran team and very good at turning around the momentum of the season. However, because we were just plain awesome from the beginning to the end of last season, it just seemed to make people disappoint in the Wings play too much.

Answer must be the time right now. Personally, this coming playoff will be way harder than last season's playoff. It is an obscure answer but that is the only answer I think