• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Well, at least we're getting shots. Eventually one of them has to go in. Maybe. I hope.

Still, the fact that we've had twice the shots they have had all game says something.

Sorry, just trying to find a bright spot in this.

Well, at least we're getting shots. Eventually one of them has to go in. Maybe. I hope.

Still, the fact that we've had twice the shots they have had all game says something.

Sorry, just trying to find a bright spot in this.

You do have a point. At least they're trying to score. It could be worse. As we've seen.

This game is like watching grass grow. Can we get a PP for the Wings here....hell, I'll take a PP for the Coyotes as long as it means we're doing something productive.

Sadly I've been staring more at the clock than the tv, timing the burrito delivery dude...this game is awful. The Coyotes can't score, and the Wings completely refuse to...

Chelios gets more cheapshots then anyone in the NHL, honest to god it's unbelieveable.

Did anyone catch that? Lidstrom was talking to Upshall and Franzen came in and popped him in the head, that's more like it.

Lidstrom bopped him one too. That's about all you could call it but it was nice to see that our Leader takes no s***.

Detroit #1 fan said, "Lidstrom was talking to Upshall and Franzen came in and popped him in the head,"

Then you said:

Lidstrom bopped him one too. That's about all you could call it but it was nice to see that our Leader takes no s***.

Run that by me again? The use of "him" is confusing. Who bopped whom and when?

Detroit #1 fan said, "Lidstrom was talking to Upshall and Franzen came in and popped him in the head,"

Then you said:

I think Vladi caught Nick hitting Upshall, and then Franzen came in and decked him too. That's when the group in front of the net formed.

Then you said:

Sorry 'bout that. Lidstrom punched (probably) Upshall. Right after the camera went on that uh...shot, there was Lids' fist coming right at the screen and Whoever....It was all very quick but I swear it happened! :blink:

I think Vladi caught Nick hitting Upshall, and then Franzen came in and decked him too. That's when the group in front of the net formed.

Thanks, my first read was that Mule punched Lids, and I knew that had to be wrong.