• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313
We have alot of problems... whens the next game?

We have huge problems.Boy o boy,this is just very irritating.When I watch games I'm not even comfortable anymore.Even with a 3 goal lead,unreal.This team won't go anywhere playing like this,maybe MAYBE past the first round.

Guest Crymson
Terrible Loss.

Looms closer.

That's a little premature, douchebag. It also makes zero practical sense.

Guest Crymson
We have huge problems.Boy o boy,this is just very irritating.When I watch games I'm not even comfortable anymore.Even with a 3 goal lead,unreal.This team won't go anywhere playing like this,maybe MAYBE past the first round.

Give up now.

Our first and second periods were fine, our third period was atrocious.

But things happen. It's not like they played the whole game horribly. I'm sure they'll think twice about defending their lead at the beginning of the third.

Guest Crymson
We should sign Jokinen if Hossa doesnt get resigned...

Jokinen, who can score, is also a complete locker-room cancer and as such will rightfully never see the light of day in Ken Holland's appointment book.

That was disgusting. I don't know what to say. Conklin couldn't make a save for his life in the last 5 minutes + OT/SO.

At least we saved a point? f***. So frustrating. When will this team learn?

Guest Shoreline

Wings so did not deserve a single point here. That was such a godf***INGawful third period. The whole team, forwards and defensemen just sat back and did nothing at all. At all. Shame, boys. One or two goals were Conklin's fault but the whole team has to bear the brunt of this loss. It's symbolic of this entire season with the entire club not showing up on defense. Crazed bandwagoner fans will point to individual players but it's clear the entire team is having difficulty as a whole.

I'm the last guy to blame a lose on one player, but Conklin was absolutely horrendous the entire game and I think I would have done better in goal for the shoot out, of course had the Wings played maybe 20% their maximum effort instead of 0% in the 3rd we'd have easily one.

Classic embarrassing Red Wings lost and yes I am very concerned for the playoffs.

That's a little premature, douchebag. It also makes zero practical sense.

2 8-goal blowouts in week and terrible 3rd period self-destruction against a team we were dominating?

Use your head.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

BWAHAHAHA I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN...

Red Wings leading 4-1...4-2...4-3...4-4...

Tie the game 5-5

Lose in shootout.

Brad McCrimmon (Detroit's defensive coach) you are one of the problems of this team.

Chris Osgood, you are a problem.

Ty Conklin...think you can hang onto the puck?

The Red Wings aren't winning the Stanley Cup this year.

Guest Four

Keep losing Wings, keep getting embarrassed.. Maybe after a while you'll catch on and start playing Red Wings hockey again.

Guest lilja4mvp

this team simply can not keep pucks out of the net. all opponents have to do is loft pucks in the direction of the net and hope for a soft goal, a redirect, or a rebound.

jesus. this is the worst defense i've ever seen in a wings uniform. this team's a ******* joke. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

i'm fairly certain the world will cease to exist now... give it a rest.

there were far worse defenses to wear the winged wheel in the eighties.

What a night-long exercise in failure.

Conklin should have been pulled after goal #4.

So that Ozzie could have allowed several more and we wouldn't even have had OT?

Ozzie has played even worse then Conklin this season. Sign a real goalie in the off season, dumping Conklin, Ozzie, Franzen and Filpulla and have Howard back him up.

well he's the coach that told them to stay out of their zone he is an ass

I'm with Electrophile on this one.

Any hockey team that's as good as the Wings SHOULD be able to use their defensive skills - which what they pride themselves on - to defend a lead from two minutes in if they so choose. Babcock decided to try it and it didn't work out well. That hardly makes him an ass. That just means the players have a little more defensive work to do than he originally thought.

So, yeah... "can it".