• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT: Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Litter the ice, maybe slap a ref upside the head with an octopus. Thanks fellow Wing fans at the Joe.

Guest Shoreline

Refs win, but Hawks get the points. Been there done that, this season. I'm even thinking of writing to some newspaper I can think of to write up on the league's pathetic reffing this season. It's just so astoundingly horrible one has to even ***** about it in a meaningless game.

Guest mindfly

When red wings players have been clearly hooked in similar situation at most there was a hooking call, when kronwall lifting his stick it turns into a penalty shot omfg

Guest Shoreline

Damn, did a fan try to throw s*** at a ref and end up hitting a Hawks assistant?

lol nice job refs :lol:

Anyways, Kopecky is really horrible player. No vision, not one good pass, I really wonder how bum like that made the NHL.

Edited by Reds4Life

Another game packaged up and handed out to the oposing team on a platter by the refs. They better not do this stuff in the playoffs or it will be more than octopi thrown on the ice.

The crowd said it best, "BUUUUUULSHIIIIIT"

It would have been fine to just lose the game, but to lose it on a blown call is infuriating even though it doesn't matter.

Exactly. I would've been fine losing this thing in good old boring meaningless hockey fashion, but to lose it like that? Holy ******* god. Thats a ridiculous call if I've ever seen one.

That was the biggest joke of a call I think I've ever seen in my life. Normally, I'm not one to say that the refs have switched the outcome of a game... but I have to say it this time.

I'd say congratulations to the Blackhawks, but I just can't. They won the game thanks to the truly horrible penalty shot call. But you won't be having many of those in the playoffs... and we WILL beat your asses then. <_<

Unbelievable.

Edited by Ms_Hockey