• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sgt Sharpie

The Beard is Back: LGW Official Tracker

Rate this topic

Really, everyone is posting pictures from last year. Come on, you can't beat my lumberjack. It takes me three days to grow it that full lol.

n25708525328500759753.jpg

My friend also made this haha:

n1266900101301641414116.jpg

Really, everyone is posting pictures from last year. Come on, you can't beat my lumberjack. It takes me three days to grow it that full lol.

n25708525328500759753.jpg

paul bunyan salutes you!

finally starting to get some length. Told my boyfriend that I will be wearing nylons to his graduation in 2 weeks. :lol:

*un-shaven leg picture*

I am curious to what he thinks about you not shaving your legs. That is some funny stuff. I like your dedication!

:lol:

Damn I wish I worked in a field that allowed me to grow out a beard, granted I'm the type of person who gets stubble 6 hours after shaving yet can't grow a ful beard for the life of me.

I am curious to what he thinks about you not shaving your legs. That is some funny stuff. I like your dedication!

:lol:

He's a hockey fan as well, so he gets it, but when the Wings finish with the playoffs he'll probably have a razor in his hand telling me to go shave my legs.

He's a hockey fan as well, so he gets it, but when the Wings finish with the playoffs he'll probably have a razor in his hand telling me to go shave my legs.

I could never do what you're doing. If I go more than 48 hours without shaving my legs, I don't feel clean and I won't leave the house.

I could never do what you're doing. If I go more than 48 hours without shaving my legs, I don't feel clean and I won't leave the house.

I know a lot of women who are like this, this is why I was curious. I still think it is awesome she is hardcore and dedicated. RedWingsLady87 is smart about hockey and knows her stuff. Glad she is on board with growing out her beard.

IMG_1582.jpg

finally starting to get some length. Told my boyfriend that I will be wearing nylons to his graduation in 2 weeks. :lol:

That's just nasty :scared: Can't deny the dedication though :thumbup:

Alright. I'll get the party started I guess.

011.jpg

A week into the playoffs and onto the next round. Lets see em. Who's got me beat??

You look so happy about your beard. Ha ha, awesome :)

mines doing fine... hopefully it wont have to come off until mid june. pending completely on the how many more games the jr/peewee wings show up!