• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Round 1 Photoshop War: Columbus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

I love the carry the flag one!!! I watch alot of Center Ice, and I always thought that was a stupid slogan!! The white flag of surrender is priceless!!

EXACTLY my reasoning in making it. I hated seeing that during every commercial break watching Jackets games.

"Carry the Flag, Carry the Flag, Carry the Flag, Carry the Flag, Carry the Flag," Holy Moly it got stale FAST

Is that really the only trophy that entire roster has? (With that team, at least...I know Williams and Commodore have won cups) That's especially weak considering he shared that honor with Iginla and Kovalchuk that year...

I'm counting on this thread to deliver a picture of Rick Nash getting run over by a Wings zamboni with the words "Your Rick just got rolled."

Alas my skillz are limited to MSPaint. :(

Yessss someone please do this!

Is that really the only trophy that entire roster has? (With that team, at least...I know Williams and Commodore have won cups) That's especially weak considering he shared that honor with Iginla and Kovalchuk that year...

Here ya go, hope this makes you feel better - and them worse.

drwcbj13.GIF

Man that's pathetic.

Here ya go, hope this makes you feel better - and them worse.

drwcbj13.GIF

Man that's pathetic.

LMAO, While scrolling down I was actually going to suggest that, then became elated when you actually did it, truly hilarious.

lilja.png

my contribution, using microsoft powerpoint and the crop button.

if someone with photoshop or better skills wants to jack this be my guest.

OMG LOVE. A++++

Just made my night, I loled irl. I love Lilja's little square head. :lol:

The funniest thing is if/when a Jackets fan comes in here they will get all puffy. Ya know since they have never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft by this time in the season. Level 120 elf... YES!!!

My first one of this playoff season

nash_osgood_cannon.jpg

Entitled: "How to shut the cannon up" or "Express lane to the country club"

I like this! Also the one with the Blue Jackets logo and the golf club, as well as the Fast and Furious one. You should have had Mike Babcock pull the rope with Hitchcock in the cannon.

I have a suggestion for one of you creative souls. Do you remember when Hitch had the mustache? He always reminded me of Captain Kangaroo. Can someone resurrect one of those photos and do something along those lines?

I like this! Also the one with the Blue Jackets logo and the golf club, as well as the Fast and Furious one. You should have had Mike Babcock pull the rope with Hitchcock in the cannon.

lol, that'd be good except I don't even think Photoshop will help Hitchcock fit into a cannon XD

The funniest thing is if/when a Jackets fan comes in here they will get all puffy. Ya know since they have never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft by this time in the season. Level 120 elf... YES!!!

I decided to check out what was going on after we heard from someone on the CBJ boards. Pretty cool tradition. pretty funny pictures... (i'll admit it) haha. I think you guys had a bit of ahead start on the awards though!!!

Should be a good series, obviously we are overmatched offensively, but our defense has played pretty well against you guys this year. Maybe Osgood can help us out like he did last time we played in the Joe!!! From what i hear the playoffs are different so we can throw it all out the window, but i cant speak from experience :rolleyes:

Obviously some fans wouldnt like the pictures, but i think most of us would be pretty gracious and i think its pretty funny... maybe we can get clever and come up with some Red Wings pictures on www.bluejackets247.com.

"never been in the playoff's and all thier fans are usually playing World of Warcraft" is this what you do when hockey season is over????? i have better things to do!! :D

Edited by CBJfan14