• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

Looking forward to seeing the octopus hit the ice tonight.

Wings win 3-2.

Last line of the National Anthem. Octopus hits the ice. BJ's zamboni driver not knowing what to do(unlike Al) races out on the zam and runs over Nash's leg, Mason running in to make the save on Nash gets ran over as well. In all the hilarity the BJ's score 2 quick goals but in the end are overcome by the Wings experience.

3-2 will be the correct score.

The first ten minutes will be key for both teams.

Wings need to keep playing fast and physical like the last two games.

BJ's ...... umm try to stay with me here. Nash you awake over there? Oh never mind :blink:

Wings win 4-2

Mason run from the net

Pav's scores on a breakaway

as per bluejackets247.com reported, the jackets lines in the training were as follows:

Huselius-Vermette-Nash

Umberger-Williams-Voracek

Chimera-Malhotra-Modin

Torres-Peca-Dorsett.

They shuffled up there lines and are obviously trying to bring more emotions in there top line!

Sweet. More ice time for Vermette = more power play time for Wings.

Minor dilemma here. This game is on TV over here tomorrow (Wednesday) night :hehe: which means I won't get to watch it till Thursday night :o Can I (and do I want to) avoid the internet between now and then so I can watch it "as live", not knowing the score? Or do I just get up tomorrow morning and find the score & highlights ASAP?

Probably the latter. Two whole days is too long to wait to see the wings win 14-3 (Datsyuk a goal and 13 assists, Crosby with all 3 goals for the BJs )

Minor dilemma here. This game is on TV over here tomorrow (Wednesday) night :hehe: which means I won't get to watch it till Thursday night :o Can I (and do I want to) avoid the internet between now and then so I can watch it "as live", not knowing the score? Or do I just get up tomorrow morning and find the score & highlights ASAP?

Probably the latter. Two whole days is too long to wait to see the wings win 14-3 (Datsyuk a goal and 13 assists, Crosby with all 3 goals for the BJs )

WHAT? WHO?

My Cable guide says other programs are scheduled instead of the game. Is this a fluke and they just don't know that FSN is broadcasting the game? I have AT&T U-verse if that helps anyone.
FSD on Directv has it listed at 7:00 pm in Michigan.

I called wings in 5 at the beginning of the series, so I guess I'll give the jackets this one.

3-1 Jackets...Mason steals the game after Wings outshoot the jackets 153-9), but of course all the post game LGW focus is on Osgood's poor save percentage.