• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

The thing that pisses Wings fans off, ( I may just be speaking for myself) is that Datsyuk, in my opinion is the best all around player in the league along with iginla, yet they dont get marketed as much, if at all outside there own markets. Dats is russian and never a higly touted draft pick. And Iginla is in the west and nobody cares about the west. The east is more important(?) and gets the majority of the coverage. Crosby is also all offence and playmaking, something the NHL wants to see more of.THE new NHL is horrible in that way. They reward media attention teams that have poor defence but high potent offence not well rounded teams.

I agree and totally understand where you are coming from. It really just comes down to money, and the simple fact is that Pittsburgh/Philly is going to bring in higher ratings than Detroit/Columbus.

The online feeds are awful right now with so many people trying to view at the same time. I blame this all on Bettman and Crosby. Damn you all. Damn you all to hell.

Try TSN.ca, i dont know if the stream will work in the US but it's worth a try.

Wings need to do something here. The momentum is starting to stray a little towards the Jackets. Don't give them any life and someone needs to tell those Jacket fans to stop beating on the glass. It's really annoying to hear every 30 seconds.