• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

I hurt watching Homer skate. Bowman certainly meant what he said regarding his number before he became the net front presence of the NHL.

Talk about an uncharacteristic pass from Z. :o

My buddy has a camera phone video of him falling twice on one shift over the red line and Det's blue line.

It is absolutely ridiculous that they are showing the Penguins game on Versus instead of the Wings.

Why...?

I mean, I understand you want to watch the game. But that's a much more high-profile series involving two of the league's best, young players. You better believe the league would want to to and should want to showcase that.

There is no denying that that's the most interesting game to the neutral hockey fan.

Holy s*** these Columbus announcers on this NHL.com radio feed are obnoxious.

They scream like they just scored a game 7 OT winner every time the Jackets take a shot.

Boo to not being able to this on TV :thumbdown:

Do you not have the option to select which radio feed you get??????

I've got CI through directv and it's on 770.

yeah i got it through the cable co. here... they mix in the mlb extra innings b/s with the CI. I'm grabbin the online stream so I can listen the Ken and Mickey

Really Cleary? Really? Don't give them any momentum by opening yourself up to a big hit like that.

Edited by Mike

anyone know any feed outside ustream to watch the game??

don't know why, but ustream doesn't work for me, maybe it's my internet connection

appears on the bottom "found" but can't load/play anything :(

please guys, every feed that I found is from ustream, if someone has another one, I'd be very apreciated

Why...?

I mean, I understand you want to watch the game. But that's a much more high-profile series involving two of the league's best, young players. You better believe the league would want to to and should want to showcase that.

There is no denying that that's the most interesting game to the neutral hockey fan.

The thing that pisses Wings fans off, ( I may just be speaking for myself) is that Datsyuk, in my opinion is the best all around player in the league along with iginla, yet they dont get marketed as much, if at all outside there own markets. Dats is russian and never a higly touted draft pick. And Iginla is in the west and nobody cares about the west. The east is more important(?) and gets the majority of the coverage. Crosby is also all offence and playmaking, something the NHL wants to see more of.THE new NHL is horrible in that way. They reward media attention teams that have poor defence but high potent offence not well rounded teams.

I woudln't say that Cleary has "sucked." He's certainly been missing a little something, though. You'd think his linemates would sort of elevate him, but that hasn't really happened. I think all of his little injuries have been tough to deal with.

That being said, he's kind of locked into playing where he does with the way the third line has been performing.