• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

This is the true test, how will the Wings do on the road. I feel the Mason has been broken. The first game he looked good, the second game he was just average. I think the Wings have demoralized him:

Steve Mason

GAA - 4.0

Save% - .890

I also love that Detroit is doing its usual total control of the game and puck movement.

Good Luck Ozzie!

Time to take a stranglehold on this series!!

Considering the Ducks may be on our radar shortly, let's keep this series short. The first 5 minutes will be key. Columbus loses this one and they will surely be up to their ass in self doubt

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!

well here in columbus the blue shirts are out

lots of ugly Nash jerseys

of course i stick out a lil bit sporing my red Zetterberg jersey!!!!1

YEAA SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE!!!!!!!!!

Working again, but I know you'll all be cheering enough for me.

(May 6th I get cable! NBC! And high speed internet so I can stream the games that aren't on NBC! WOOOOOT!!!!!!)

Anyway...

Wings win 3456-2.

Leading after the first period 1245-0, Babs decides tells the team to only play defense. The rest of the goals go in off of BJ's skates. The 2 Columbus goals are scored on the Jackets' 13th and 15th 5-on-3 PP.

Hitchcock complains we cheated. LGW fans complain that their beer is too cold.

as per bluejackets247.com reported, the jackets lines in the training were as follows:

Huselius-Vermette-Nash

Umberger-Williams-Voracek

Chimera-Malhotra-Modin

Torres-Peca-Dorsett.

They shuffled up there lines and are obviously trying to bring more emotions in there top line!

Edited by swiss_redwingfan

Current Playoff Streaks

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shoutout).

Playoff Streaks vs Columbus

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout).

Series Game

This is the 100th Series Game #3. The Club's record in the previous 99 playoff games played:

51W-48L.

Seven game Series

This is the 33rd Series holding a 2-0 lead. The Club's record in the previous 32 Playoff Series Game #3:

17W-15L.

This is the 9th Conference Quarter-Final Series holding a 2-0 lead. The Club's record int the previous 8 CQF Series Game #3.

3W-5L.

Record on this Date

This is 14th game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 13 games:

9W-4L.

This is the 13th playoff game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 12 playoff

games:

8W-4L.

LGW.

OK Now I dont know what to do ...We all know the Players are superstitious, But us as fans are too!

I had been wearing the Red Jersey with my 08 cup hat for the games....But they were at home... Now they are on the road and they are wearing the White jersey.....should I wear the White jersey with my Red "D" hat?

in keeping with wearing the Home jersey for home games and the away jersey for the away games?

Or do I keep wearing the same jersey and hat cause they have been winning?

I'm So Confused :g:

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

I finally get to catch a game! :D Time to break out the heavy artillery..

I say we're gonna win this game by a margin of no less than 3 goals - and Columbus will proceed to complain that we're cheating in some fashion.

Oh - and octopi. Totally.

Working again, but I know you'll all be cheering enough for me.

(May 6th I get cable! NBC! And high speed internet so I can stream the games that aren't on NBC! WOOOOOT!!!!!!)

Anyway...

Wings win 3456-2.

Leading after the first period 1245-0, Babs decides tells the team to only play defense. The rest of the goals go in off of BJ's skates. The 2 Columbus goals are scored on the Jackets' 13th and 15th 5-on-3 PP.

Hitchcock complains we cheated. LGW fans complain that their beer is too cold.

I'm thinking with that kind of score, they might be complaining that their beer's too warm. But do I care? I don't like beer anyway! :P

It's been my experience in games such as these--the EXTRA SPECIAL games such as banner cermonies, jersey retirements, retirement games etc. that it never works out for the home team. Tonight is such a game. Why, even the Commish will be there to christen Nationwide Arena and welcome it to the NHL land of playoffs.

4-3 OT winner scored by Hossa

Immediately after Hossa scores Bettman will be seen motioning to the referees demanding they wave it off

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick.

Also for those who want to follow along at home, you'll remember how influential The Dark Side of the Moon was to Detroit winning. Well, tonight's game is Wish You Were Here to The Wall. If you want to extend that out to The Division Bell, that's fine. Think of it as a virtual DJ booth, only it gives the guys good juju.

Deal!!

Wings win 5-2

Wings: Hudler, Zata, Dats, Kronners, Franzen

CBJ: Vermin, Burger

I believe Hossa is going to have a night of epic proportions. He's been circling the ice like a starving great white waiting for his opportunity. He's hungry, he's going to attack, he's going to methodically take bites out of the Jackets and Mason. Once he has that taste he'll rip 'em to shreds and leave 'em for dead.

Woo Whoo, Tuesday's finally here! Wings will come out and totally DOMINATE! With momentum on their side and the way they've been playing, they'll be hard to beat right now! Let's take the 3-0 series lead and put this one to bed on Thursday!

Wings win it 5-1

GO WINGS! :siren: