• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

Pavel Datsyuk is a Lady Byng Finalist

Rate this topic

I think St. Louis has won it before. Datsyuk has won the last three, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted someone new.

Edited for typing too fast during lunch.

Edited by CenterIce

I think St. Louis has one it before. Datsyuk has one the last three, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted someone new.

Datsyuk has three it before, Here's to him 4-ing it along with the Selke and MVP

Go Pavs!!!

I think St. Louis has one it before. Datsyuk has one the last three, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted someone new.

Parise probably gets it this year regardless of the past winners, but I think the voting results on this one are close.

With his new found feistyness, 1-game suspension, and Redwing-fatigue in the media I don't think this will go to Datsyuk this year.

If he wins anything, it will be the Pearson.

Datsyuk is a lock to win this award. He has better stats than Parise and St.Louis.

A lock? How so? Because he has 3 more points than Parise? Parise has 45 goals to Datsyuk's 32.

I think it's a toss up, but since Parise had his breakout year this year, I think he wins it, same way Dats one his first in his breakout year.

A lock? How so? Because he has 3 more points than Parise? Parise has 45 goals to Datsyuk's 32.

I think it's a toss up, but since Parise had his breakout year this year, I think he wins it, same way Dats one his first in his breakout year.

Yes. And 2 less penalty minutes.

what the..? is this some new trend to spell it like that or what.

Datsyuk should win this easily, he plays twice the defense (when most PIM are accrued) St. Louis and Parise do and with only 22 PIM that alone is a preposterously amazing number.