• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 2 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Anyone else notice that Sammy has like the best backhand in the league? Every important goal he's ever scored for us has been on a backhand.

That's what it seems like. Always scored on the backhand. Wish he'd use it more.

To give Hiller some credit he was keeping tabs on three wings and Sammy unleashed a shifty backhand which isn't exactly easy to read.

Guest Shoreline
How do these comments still exist with his postseason last year and everything he's done for his meager paycheck?

I'm sorry, but this Sammy bashing trend is well past pathetic.

No idea, but I dunno why you chose to pick my post to quote when I'm mocking the sky-is-falling posts. :P

Great crumbling, eh Youngguns?

Until they elevate themselves above the Ducks like they can, it looks eerily similar to last years run. They've got a ton of things they can improve on. If they don't, it'll be 2007 all over again, yes.

Situation Room Blog

Sunday, 05.03.2009 / 2:45 PM / 2009 Playoffs Conference Quarterfinals

By NHL.com Staff

Video Review: Anaheim at Detroit - 14:00 of the first period

05.03.2009 / 02:38 PM ET

Hockey Operations used video review to determine if Detroit player Stuart used a distinct kicking motion (the fact that the puck bounced off Anaheim defenseman Wisniewski before going in the net is not a factor - Rule 49.2 states "A kicked puck that deflects off the body of any player of either team shall be ruled no goal"). The decision of Hockey Ops was that Stuart did not use a distinct kicking motion - Good goal.

Guest Shoreline
Why the hell do you attack him? All he did post is true.

Indeed. The sky IS falling. The Wings defense manages not to be perfect for a few minutes, the Ducks get 2 goals, and the team is crumbling to pieces to a bunch of no namers like their first line/power play, right? :lol:

How do these comments still exist with his postseason last year and everything he's done for his meager paycheck?

I'm sorry, but this Sammy bashing trend is well past pathetic.

You should pay more attention to when he plays the point on a powerplay, or tries to play a puck, or skate. Ok, I'll stop. Sammy could score the Stanley Cup clinching goal a,d i'll STILL rejoice the day he leaves Detroit.

Dear god that was a close snipe by Ryan.

Edit: Actually just barely squeezed through Ozzie's five-hole, though it hit the post. Not quite as impressive.

Edited by Vincanni

Dear Detroit Red Wings,

Hiller is not going down to the butterfly well and seems to be fighing some lower body pain. Continue to pound the five-hole (that's what she said).

Sincerely,

NFM25

:lol:

Yeah, we need to pepper Hiller NOW before they wise up and put Jiggy in.

Guest Shoreline
It was the first Sammy-bashing post I saw.

Mine? Hah. Not even close.