• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 2 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Indeed. The sky IS falling. The Wings defense manages not to be perfect for a few minutes, the Ducks get 2 goals, and the team is crumbling to pieces to a bunch of no namers like their first line/power play, right? :lol:

Yeah, that's exactly what he posted. Learn to read.

SAMMY! SKY IS FALLING!

Hey some people feed off negativity, just ignore it for yourself and move on and enjoy your greater likelihood of not having to live with a cancerous tumor that you have no idea exists until it's too late.

Situation Room Blog

Sunday, 05.03.2009 / 2:45 PM / 2009 Playoffs Conference Quarterfinals

By NHL.com Staff

Video Review: Anaheim at Detroit - 14:00 of the first period

05.03.2009 / 02:38 PM ET

Hockey Operations used video review to determine if Detroit player Stuart used a distinct kicking motion (the fact that the puck bounced off Anaheim defenseman Wisniewski before going in the net is not a factor - Rule 49.2 states "A kicked puck that deflects off the body of any player of either team shall be ruled no goal"). The decision of Hockey Ops was that Stuart did not use a distinct kicking motion - Good goal.

Guest Shoreline
Yeah, that's exactly what he posted. Learn to read.

So I also ignore the fact that he called the Ducks top line a bunch of no names? Like this defense can't handle their worst players, which turns out to be their best line? Maybe you need to read his posts.

You should pay more attention to when he plays the point on a powerplay, or tries to play a puck, or skate. Ok, I'll stop. Sammy could score the Stanley Cup clinching goal a,d i'll STILL rejoice the day he leaves Detroit.

You should pay attention to *why* he plays the PP point.

The guy earns his paycheck and people here still ***** because LGW needs its whipping boy. Looks like you just don't have realistic expectations based on salary.

Guest Shoreline

Where the hell is the penalty on TWO tackles on Wings players in front of Hiller?!

Guest Shoreline

I really hope my local channel providers joins 2009 and decides to put these broadcasts in HD.

Great save Oz! Nice dive Perry!

Edited by Shoreline

Is it just me or is that line on the ice more times then every other Anaheim line combined?

Guest Shoreline
I said the first one I *saw*, not the first one there *was*.

It wasn't even a Sammy bashing post. (The post's content was "SAMMY! SKY IS FALLING!")

I was mocking Sammy bashers (AND people who consider 2 goals allowed to be this game's death knell). I have no idea where you even interpreted me as bashing Sammy.

Edited by Shoreline