• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

I really do not like TSN; bunch of moron; by the way, do you live in Vancouver? Cool!

Yay in the sense that between it and CBC blackout or game overlap issues during the playoffs are nonexistant for me.

Also it's a bit innacurate, I bounce back and forth between Vancouver and Calgary. I'd rather be in Van though.

Yay in the sense that between it and CBC blackout or game overlap issues during the playoffs are nonexistant for me.

Also it's a bit innacurate, I bounce back and forth between Vancouver and Calgary. I'd rather be in Van though.

Ok, I see. I live in Port Moody now

Only if you're in the Detroit/Anaslime markets. If you're not, you're f***ed.....pardon my English.

No pardon necessary. I feel the same way.

If any of you find a site showing the game, let us know!

This is why the NHL needs ESPN...everyone with ESPN has ESPN2...if one game carries over, the other goes on the sister network.

Especially an 8:00 start to a 10:30 start...that leaves no chance for OT to be settled...

NHL should have done our series with one of the east not the Hawks at home same day as the ducks...

Poor planning...poor network coverage...if you don't live in ANA or DET you are boned...Because fans of teams are only in the home town...

Not even being broadcast on NHL Center Ice (Which I paid out the butt for) to cover the overlap...

I am just so pissed that fans need to miss games with the current marketing scheme of the nhl...

IMO they need a back up channel to air any overlap...

Guest Shoreline

For those on DirecTV, it's on channel 604 (thanks to Vladi for pointing that out to me). It's working fine for me.

Edited by Shoreline

How about Central California? I'm a good 200 miles form LA, but they're my local team.

You'll get it before I do. <_<

I'm 412 miles from the Ponda. Yes I google mapped that s*** just to see how plausible a road trip would be.