• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

TSN is really pulling for the Hawks.

Why are people always shocked by this. It may be two American teams, but one is heavily European, and the other is heavily North American. Its a given that they're gonna cheer for the team led by a Canadian.

I at least want the Datsyuk-Hossa-Homer deal to stay together. They've gotten some chances but that's not the point - I just like the idea of Babcock telling those three to go work out their issues all at once.

I think that is indeed what he is doing. As a fan with a propensity toward instant gratification it is enough to drive a person insane. Still, we can't lose a series while they work out their chemistry.

Versus is utterly besotted with the Blackhawks. It's just bizarre... maybe the Wings refuse to talk to the Versus crew? The interviews are all Hawks.

They did just grudgingly admit Ozzie is the reason the Wings are still in the hunt. And then started giving advice on how to beat Ozzie.

Hate. Versus. :angry:

sorry to say but this remind anyone of the ""ducks game 2" ?????

not really. the wings started that game slowly but finished very strongly and completely dominated the ducks in the 3rd.

tonight the wings had a decent 2nd period but aside from that they have been outplayed and have only osgood to thank that they are even getting to OT.

Its painful to watch Hossa and Datsyuk anymore. How can two incredible players be so ineffective, for so long?

Just break them up...they have no chemistry.

Dats,Zetts and Helm,and watch them go!

I at least want the Datsyuk-Hossa-Homer deal to stay together. They've gotten some chances but that's not the point - I just like the idea of Babcock telling those three to go work out their issues all at once.

I'd rather they do that when we've got a 4-0 lead.

I don't see how the Chicago defense could handle a forward line with the twin towers in Franzen and Hossa out there cycling. It's not going to happen. Have cleary up with Pavel and Hank. Heck, I think Cleary would be just fine on the 3rd line. But those top two have to get mixed up. Neither line has been remarkable tonight but that Pavel/Hossa unit has been abysmal.

How many times are we going to overskate or be in too deep to slam home juicy rebounds? I got sick of counting.

i want to see my wings go FULL FORCE... they must use this technique....

FULL FORCE will win them the game....

SEND ALL PLAYERS at once..

to score the "BIG" goal....

we WILL WIN THIS GAME

I CAN SMELL IT

GO WINGS!

The Wings are due for an overtime win. Ozzie has been playing his ass of tonight and if they lose, he will have nothing to show for it. Dats neeeds to end the streak tonight and put one in the back of the net. I dn't want to hear "the comeback kids" for the rest of the week. My instability can't take that. Dats scores game winner 6 minutes into the FIRST overtime. He and the rest of that team owe this game to ozzie. LETS GO WINGS!!!!

please god, please@!!!!!! we are due for an OT WIN tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

im confident about this game, feels like we will take it

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Versus is utterly besotted with the Blackhawks. It's just bizarre... maybe the Wings refuse to talk to the Versus crew? The interviews are all Hawks.

They did just grudgingly admit Ozzie is the reason the Wings are still in the hunt. And then started giving advice on how to beat Ozzie.

The hawks are the underdogs. The wings are the better team. Of course they're going to focus on the hawks, and how a lesser team can upset a better team. Jesus.

Its jealousy towards the Wings. Nothing new. it will always be this way. and I;m ok with it. Wins and Cups are what matters.

I just laugh it off

Dont the Wings pretty much alternate wins in playoff OT? Guess that means this one is ours. Datsyuk with the winner.

In Babcock's tenure, yes.

The Dave Lewis era and the end of the Bowman era, we were atrocious in OT's.

With all our offensive talent, you'd think we'd have more OT wins with guys that can score goals.

If the Wings win this game I hereby swear that despite being annoyed by her for the past 5 months in every hockey game, I will switch my car insurance to Progressive.

Edit. Well at least visit their site and get a quote. I have a helluva deal with Nationwide!

Edited by Stiffy

3rd period forward ice-time:

Datsyuk 6:35

Zetterberg 6:03

Hossa 5:39

Helm 5:33

Franzen 5:28

Filppula 5:25

Samuelsson 5:13

Cleary 5:03

Hudler 3:16

Abdelkader 2:50

Draper 2:34

Holmstrom 2:33

Those two need Holmstroms mins right now.... we can't afford to lose while they are sucking it up

Edited by OsGOD