No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest micah

Darren Helm Appreciation

Rate this topic

Guest Four

Ahh I called him to score, I LOVE THIS KID :D

He's near Datsyuk for my favourite player

Props to Homer for knocking that puck loose so Helm could bang it in. Ninety-SUX deserves the game puck.

He didn't touch it, I saw the replay 4-5 times. Caromed (to steal an NBC word) off of Huet's skate and right on Helmer's stick.

Helm deserved first-star status (I dunno who actually got it but he was absolutely everywhere. Incredible game).

He didn't touch it, I saw the replay 4-5 times. Caromed (to steal an NBC word) off of Huet's skate and right on Helmer's stick.

Helm deserved first-star status (I dunno who actually got it but he was absolutely everywhere. Incredible game).

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20082009/GS030325.HTM

Props to Homer for doing whatever he did. He helped that puck get over to Helm, and the rest is history. He needs that assist, buddy. Please don't try and get it taken away!!!!

Helm never stops!

His work on that PK got him a standing-O and well deserved, what a hard working effort!

Helm deserved a goal tonight so did Hossa, they both stepped up big.

Helm WILL be huge in the SCF.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Helm has played his last game with the Griffins. This kid must stay!!

Thank you. I think we can once and for all put this discussion to rest. The guy has earned a permanent roster spot, period.

I have this feeling like Helm will be one of thsoe players who is mediocre in the regular season but burns it up in the playoffs.

I'm okay with that, Helm is going to be a fan favorite on par with Darren McCarty before his career is done.

I don't think there's a team in the league that wouldn't kill to have a player like Helm on their team.

Awesome guy. Hope we see more of him on the PK.

Edited by dat's sick

Sooo I"m talkin to my sister after the 3rd and said Helm's gonna get the winner.... and sure enough.... yeah...Loooooooooooooove that kid!

Woot Woot!

Me too! --> me--sister--calling Helm's goal :yowza:

And of course, I loved his extended shift with the puck. What effort! Way to go Helm!

Helm is one of the hardest working players on the ice, every single shift. No one drives to loose pucks like he does. He's gritty, he's fast, and he plays his ass off every shift. I love the kid. He deserves every bit of the glory he's getting now

I put up a facebook status during the first period when he was pretty much the only one going balls-to-the-wall of "darren helm is my f*cking hero" and then in the second he kills 25 secs of penalty time solo and gets a GWG in OT.

He's moving on up there in my 'guys on the Wings I have a man-crush on'. He's second to Lids and Ozzie at this point.

If he goes back to GR, there's no justice in the world.

(When he gets his long contract, I'm buying a Helm sweater right off, I'm thinking.)