• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

motivator0f4f4d873146e89ebdb1888e84f5db7680adaab8.jpg

Found the original motivational one on the Pens forum, decided to correct it and post it here.

Hate to break it to you.. But you misspelled Windsor, you had put Windor

Edited by SoDakWing

Hate to break it to you.. But you misspelled Windsor, you had put Windor

Just realized that...oops. Can't find the link to the original image now, oh well. I think I have crumbs or dirt under my laptop keyboard...wsde letters feel crunchy... :huh:

THANK YOU for fixing the pic.

I don't think Rush would like Obama spreading the Cup around to those who have not earned it.

Sorry Crosby, if you want something (The Cup), you have to EARN it. It will not just be given to you because you whine like a Democrat.

The Penguins made it to the Stanley Cup playoffs. I believe they have earned a chance to win the Cup, even though I'm rooting for the Wings.

But please continue with your misinformed politics and baseless Obama bashing.

:rolleyes:

Edited by michigangal

I have tears in my eyes from laughing. This poor child is sooo ugly, it's funny. I feel bad for laughing, but... damn. :blink:

:D

:lol:

Okay I grimaced when I ran across that picture of unfortunate Kennedy... but your reaction had me laughing aloud irl.

It's so true! :rotflmao:

The Penguins made it to the Stanley Cup playoffs. I believe they have earned a chance to win the Cup, even though I'm rooting for the Wings.

But please continue with your misinformed politics and baseless Obama bashing.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :violin: :baby: :baby:

THANK YOU for fixing the pic.

I don't think Rush would like Obama spreading the Cup around to those who have not earned it.

Sorry Crosby, if you want something (The Cup), you have to EARN it. It will not just be given to you because you whine like a Democrat.

:clap::clap::clap::lol:

Wings fans will not have to deal with getting booted for throwing seafood on the ice at P-burg. This monster launches multiple octopus bodies in several directions at once, then swee ....uhhh .... brooms up the octo-matter. This beast will take cuts in front of the Zamboni and cover the offending ice with tradition, then clean up after itself!

sweeper-1-1.jpg

Crazy :D :D LOL

oh and I found this on pen(i)s blog, it's more like an appreciation from our POV

henrikosgood-1.jpg

This is just more proof that Z can do it all if need be and that he is a better all-round player than anyone they can throw at us. Go Wings!!!

I know someone else already used this pic, but I thought it was fitting for the caption. Hope you enjoy:

BabcocksAces.jpg

Not this year's playoffs, in fact one I made last year, but the spirit is still there:

Standupturtle.jpg

And Xitium, that Kronwalled poster you made is everywhere! I live in Grand Rapids, and friends of friends were sending it via txt, guys at work were IM'ing links to it, and I've even been asked by a stranger if I'd seen it (I think because I was wearing a jersey). Great Job! You have definitely made an impact with your work!

Edited by BingoBango