• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 1 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Aye, true! LOL! It's fun to pick them out in a crowd, you can instantly tell when they start talking haha. Lotta puck bunnies as well.

Look on Facebook immediately after a Wings game - they make status updates in droves.

It's great that so many are supporting the Wings, just kinda funny :no2:

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

HOT DAMN! I'm getting ready to head down town with Miller76!! OMG I can't believe we're going to a FINALS game..not one but 2!!!!!!!

If you want to hang out with us around 4ish. We'll be at Hockeytown Cafe!!

We're sitting in 201 tonight

Look for Miller76 in his Lidstrom Winter Classic and Me in my blank winter classic jersey!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT

We'll be at the preskate too!!!

RWNW REPRESENTING IN THE D!!

I want a HUGE W tonight Red Wings!!! I traveled all this way for it!

Turns out we may be staying at the same hotel that the Penguins are at....

mwhahahahahahahaha

Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Asmith & Jayup - see you tonight!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!

Aye, true! LOL! It's fun to pick them out in a crowd, you can instantly tell when they start talking haha. Lotta puck bunnies as well.

Ha I know I swear there just there because it's a lot of people at a bar. I went with a group of people to the last game and when Helm had that awesome penalty kill everyone was cheering and my friends were like did we score?

We could win the Cup 10 straight years ... we'd still hear today, "The Wings can't possbly win another ...".

The NHL, the bandwagon jumpers all over Pittsburgh, the media ... all of them can hype the Pens, talk their bulls*** and print their articles. Once again, it's our guys in the dressing room and us - against them all.

Go Wings!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,166681

Good summary !

20. Weird Postseason Voodoo: Matt Saler of On the Wings pointed out some crazy potential symmetry between these teams: Detroit has beaten the Philadelphia Flyers, Washington Capitals, Carolina Hurricanes and Pittsburgh Penguins for its last four Cups. Those would be the three teams the Penguins defeated, sequentially, to reach the finals this season, plus Pittsburgh itself. Cue Twilight Zone music.

How are these refs? Are they Wing killers or are they fair?

Referee(s) Paul Devorski-10 & Dennis LaRue-14 Linesmen Derek Amell-75 & Pierre Racicot-65

I don't like Devorski - He is fair but he tends to like to try and control the game at times instead of letting them play it out. We'll have to see if he pockets the whistle more for the finals.

I don't like Devorski - He is fair but he tends to like to try and control the game at times instead of letting them play it out. We'll have to see if he pockets the whistle more for the finals.

So he's one of those who call the phantom 5 on 3s in a 2-1 game to give the Pens a chance to tie it?

The time to reclaim our silvery chalice has come ONCE AGAIN!! We must retain what is rightfully ours. Red Wings fans everywhere, no matter where you are, let's show the hockey world that we can take it up another notch. Let's redefine what it means to be a fan tonight. Cheer louder, more often, and unrelentingly. The cup is ours!!

So he's one of those who call the phantom 5 on 3s in a 2-1 game to give the Pens a chance to tie it?

He's not that bad - I would describe him as more of a tone-setter. Both teams would be advised not to try to get away with the little meaningless hooks and petty crap in the first period.

When was the last non-goalie to win the CS on the losing team? I can't see it happening if we win.

I can definitely see him winning it. The Powers That Be are not going to let him, the poster boy for the league, walk away from the finals empty-handed two years in a row.

And, in all fairness, it wouldn't be totally undeserved. That team would be nowhere without him.

When was the last non-goalie to win the CS on the losing team? I can't see it happening if we win.

I say win or lose, he has a 75% chance of winning it and win or lose a 100% of winning it if he breaks the goal record. Only way a Wing wins it if we win the Cup is if Ozzie keeps being Ozzie or Franzen steps up his game.