• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 1 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!

Almost the moment of truth: Will my local NBC station show the game or will I end up listening to it instead?

Go Wings!

Go Ozzie!

EDIT~ YES!~! YES!!!!! THEY DID~!!!!!!

Edited by 55fan

Isn't it a little odd that Cindy Crosby is a 21 year old man making over $8 million a year and he doesn't even have his own place?

And he's single too, like WTF? With that kind of money you'd get whatever you want, whenever you want.

I just got back from dinner. Panda Express.....Orange chicken, chow mein noodles and a veggie spring roll. DELISH.

NOW LET'S RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/jealous

And he's single too, like WTF? With that kind of money you'd get whatever you want, whenever you want.

He might be single, but he and Mario have a very healthy sex-life. He's in no rush to move out.

I am nervous. I know I shouldn't be, we wouldn't be playing right now if we weren't the best, but still. I'm nervous. A part of me thinks the Pens are going to pull something.

What's the good Juju song for today's game?

I am nervous. I know I shouldn't be, we wouldn't be playing right now if we weren't the best, but still. I'm nervous. A part of me thinks the Pens are going to pull something.

I'm more worried about the Refs pulling something :rolleyes:

Almost the moment of truth: Will my local NBC station show the game or will I end up listening to it instead?

Go Wings!

Go Ozzie!

EDIT~ YES!~! YES!!!!! THEY DID~!!!!!!

YAY!!!

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!!!