and growled a revving sigh

"Lord Stanley's prize is much too high

And you penguins cannot fly"

"There's something you should know Sidney

called science one - oh - one

Evolution made us predators

and you're just a snack, my son"

:rolleyes:

Hopefully the Pens play as awful as my poem...

Go wings!

oh, man, im so happy! but so nervous! i dont even know how the players deal with this!!! its 3 hours till game time and my heart is beating like crazy!!

lets go red wings! game 1 victory is a must!!

Go Wings!

The good news is that they'll be able to recycle the ad for next year, just with Crosby adding 'again' at the end of every sentance.

HOT DAMN! I'm getting ready to head down town with Miller76!! OMG I can't believe we're going to a FINALS game..not one but 2!!!!!!!

If you want to hang out with us around 4ish. We'll be at Hockeytown Cafe!!

We're sitting in 201 tonight

Look for Miller76 in his Lidstrom Winter Classic and Me in my blank winter classic jersey!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT

We'll be at the preskate too!!!

RWNW REPRESENTING IN THE D!!

I want a HUGE W tonight Red Wings!!! I traveled all this way for it!

Turns out we may be staying at the same hotel that the Penguins are at....

mwhahahahahahahaha

Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Asmith & Jayup - see you tonight!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!

Have fun tonight you two! If you go down to the ice for warmups and want to get picures, I would head a couple of sections over to 203. It's right in the corner, most of the guys line up right around there, or shoot pucks right at you. That's where Kronner55 and I take most of our pics from.

HOT DAMN! I'm getting ready to head down town with Miller76!! OMG I can't believe we're going to a FINALS game..not one but 2!!!!!!!

If you want to hang out with us around 4ish. We'll be at Hockeytown Cafe!!

We're sitting in 201 tonight

Look for Miller76 in his Lidstrom Winter Classic and Me in my blank winter classic jersey!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT

We'll be at the preskate too!!!

RWNW REPRESENTING IN THE D!!

I want a HUGE W tonight Red Wings!!! I traveled all this way for it!

Turns out we may be staying at the same hotel that the Penguins are at....

mwhahahahahahahaha

Let's GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Asmith & Jayup - see you tonight!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!

Have fun tonight you two! If you go down to the ice for warmups and want to get picures, I would head a couple of sections over to 203. It's right in the corner, most of the guys line up right around there, or shoot pucks right at you. That's where Kronner55 and I take most of our pics from.

didn't want to start a new thread with this, so I will talk about it here. I know alot of you are Not NASCAR fans andin fact I have be told to stop mentioning it (:lol:) BUT this is relavent. NASCAR Nationwid Series driver Brian Keselowski drives the #26 Dodge and is from Rochester Hills drove a very special paint scheme the last two weeks, check them out!

this one last week in Charlotte, Hurricane country. He said he did it in case the canes made it to the finals and possibly fae Detroit again.

and this one this week in Dover to honor yet ANOTHER Wings Stanley Cup Final.

I cannot wait to see what he drives when the Wings win the Cup again!

Way to go Brian and way to go Mr. I for the sponsorship!

Ok,back to Hockey! LETS GO RED WINGS!

I say win or lose, he has a 75% chance of winning it and win or lose a 100% of winning it if he breaks the goal record. Only way a Wing wins it if we win the Cup is if Ozzie keeps being Ozzie or Franzen steps up his game.

If we win and they give him the CS, I'm going to be extremely pissed off. The only time I make exceptions is for goalies because they put up with a hell of a lot more crap.

If you're not a goalie and your team didn't win, you're SOL. I've never heard of the World Series MVP going to someone on a losing team, no matter how out of their heads they might have played. Or the Super Bowl MVP. Or the NBA Finals MVP. You lost. Losers get nothing.

If we win and they give him the CS, I'm going to be extremely pissed off. The only time I make exceptions is for goalies because they put up with a hell of a lot more crap.

If you're not a goalie and your team didn't win, you're SOL. I've never heard of the World Series MVP going to someone on a losing team, no matter how out of their heads they might have played. Or the Super Bowl MVP. Or the NBA Finals MVP. You lost. Losers get nothing.

As long as we win the cup, i really don't care who gets the Smythe to be honest.

As long as we win the cup, i really don't care who gets the Smythe to be honest.

Yes, winning the Cup is paramount. That being said, Ozzie has been 90% the sole reason we're playing tonight. If he loses out to Bettman's cuddle toy, I'm going to go blinkin' bonkers.

Hossa's obsession with 4s continues, but now he dominates the fourth round not just the fourth game.

Lets Go Wings!

Edited by tweekvp

Bah, give the Penguins the CS. Ultimately it would reflect perfectly upon both teams. The Penguins, who are Two Great Forwards with Special Guests, can have the individual trophy. We have the best TEAM and will be reflected accordingly with a Cup.

Bah, give the Penguins the CS. Ultimately it would reflect perfectly upon both teams. The Penguins, who are Two Great Forwards with Special Guests, can have the individual trophy. We have the best TEAM and will be reflected accordingly with a Cup.

Ya, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Damn, I am very nervous and excited. This is a strange series for me going in because I honestly have no idea what to expect. My heart says the Red Wings will win it all again because they are truly the best team, but my head says Pittsburgh could very well skate away as champions. Last season going into the Finals, I was almost certain the Red Wings would win and I just don't have that feeling (yet).

Game 1 is huge. Dominate the first two at JLA again and everything will be fine.

Let's Go Red Wings! :octo: :goalie1: :champs:

Guest mindfly
I'm calling Hossa to score tonight. Its about time he scored in a game other than Game 4s.

3-0 Wings.

Wow... YOungGuns1340 with possitive thinking....:o