• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I hate how they're making a huge deal out of the puck covered by Zata on Ozzie's back. Yeah, sure, they probably could have gotten a penatly shot out of that.

But we probably should have gotten a PP out of Crosby's crosscheck to Zata's head and Cooke's late, high elbow to Homer's head.

Sooooo... what I'm saying is STFU about it already. :)

I hate how they're making a huge deal out of the puck covered by Zata on Ozzie's back. Yeah, sure, they probably could have gotten a penatly shot out of that.

But we probably should have gotten a PP out of Crosby's crosscheck to Zata's head and Cooke's late, high elbow to Homer's head.

Very nicely put

JEEESSSUUUSS, why the hell do I have such anxiety over a hockey game! My heart is literally ready to leap out of my chest!

That is because you are a true fan. True fans are having anxiety attacks, sweating, and praying to God they shut up about Crosby. :)

After doing some reading, it is either a penalty shot, or delay of game by Zata. The crease extends upwards and the body is an extension of the ice but if Ozzie was out of the crease, it would have been a delay of game on Zata. Either way, WINGS WON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Love it...idiots are all about what Pittsburgh needs to do to win. That's what home announcers do. Oh yeah...

They ran through both sides of the equation. You must be suffering from selective hearing.

I just fell in love with Don Cherry all over again...

"I don't often pick. But when I do, I pick Detroit Red Wings. Stay thristy my friends"

Pure.Win.

GO WINGS GO!!!!!

"I don't often pick. But when I do, I pick Detroit Red Wings. Stay thristy my friends"

Pure.Win.

GO WINGS GO!!!!!

that was awesome!!! someone please get that on video!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure.Win.

GO WINGS GO!!!!!

Heh. that segement was actually pretty cool...

After doing some reading, it is either a penalty shot, or delay of game by Zata. The crease extends upwards and the body is an extension of the ice but if Ozzie was out of the crease, it would have been a delay of game on Zata. Either way, WINGS WON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The crease extends 4 feet straight up off of the ice. The refs said that they thought Z was trying to bat the puck off Ozzie with his hand, hence no call.

One of the few calls we get to go our way, and I'll take it.