• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 2 GDT: Penguins 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

LMAO one thing is for sure, If I was a pens fan I would be pretty darn frustrated, wings have had all the lucky bounces two games in a row... being up 2-0 now is awesome, but last years 2-0 lead gave a little more comfort...

Should they not suspend Malkin, started the fight and murdered Z, with seconds left... ?

That s*** about them not being introuble until they lose on home ice DOES NOT ******* APPLY TO THEM IN THIS CASE! Oh my God how stupid are they? We don't have to win a game there. So, they can win all 3 of their home games and lose the fuking series lol.

In case you didn't know.

They lost the first 2 games against the Caps in the playoffs. Then they won 4 of 5 to win the series.

They aren't in trouble until they go down 3-0 or 3-1 when the odds of them winning goes down considerably.

The Pens are just missing on their chances, and Mike Milbury was right.....the Wings are scoring goals from hard work and luck. That luck won't hold up forever and if you can't give the Pens that many good chances.

Edited by Nightfall

I dont really care.. cuz it wont matter in the end since we will win.. but isnt there a rule about an Instigator penalty in the last minute of the game? or some such thing..

There is, but Getzlaf wasn't suspended in the second round when he got called in the last minute.

That was the hottest thing I've seen Hank do. I've never seen him that pissed. I hope someone uploads that to YouTube for posterity.

Hanks naturally good looking...........no homo

In case you didn't know.

They lost the first 2 games against the Caps in the playoffs. Then they won 4 of 5 to win the series.

They aren't in trouble until they go down 3-0 or 3-1 when the odds of them winning goes down considerably.

We are not the Caps.. in case you didnt know.

So happy. And now I think I'll finally be able to sleep...

How do you do it? I get so psyched up after these wins it's hard to sleep!

Great game. Sure there were ups and downs but that has to be expected. The Penns are a good team and we gott control those turnovers and getting the puck out of our zone, but even when they are in our zone we kind of keep the chances down. Tuesday should see Datsyuk back. I'm looking forward to that!

19:41

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

DET

Henrik Zetterberg : Fighting (maj) - 5 min

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Instigator - 2 min

PIT

Evgeni Malkin : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

Haha, first time ive seen the Instigator in a loooooooooong time

They aren't in trouble until they lose on Tuesday.

I'll disagree with you there. Fluery = broken.

Haha, didn't seem like it to me. Next time, put in the /facetious tag. :D

I should've. I surprised that the way Malkin was swinging his stick while trying to punch Zetterberg that he didn't take off into the rafter of the Joe like a helicopter.