• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

I have a feeling that the wings will pull their heads out of their asses and send this game to OT....after that i have no clue will come down to who gets the bounces.

I will take 2 loses on the road for all wins at home!!!

GO WINGS!

Nothing is over until we say it is over....

Ouch, that was a painful period. Several factors playing in I think; Wings committing more errors than usual / or being caught at the wrong time (Ralf, Ericsson), very hungry and ignited Pens players, 2 consecutive PP's that turned into an SH goal - which in turn created a massive momentum etc

We can absolutely turn it around but I have a hard time being optimistic.

Not to point just one player out but Hossa is, to me, a perpetual disappointment. He should make a bigger impact than this, not just by producing points but by his overall presence on the ice. He looks like a lot of flash but no bang at all right now. He can do way better and this is the time for him to show it.

I don't care if we lose this game, it is only a smaller battle in the greater war, but what I want to see is this game pushed to OT, just cause, it's the same as the Chicago game, if we can come back to tie, it gives us some hope some energy, but if we can't come back in the 4rd...

My pulse feels like I'm running. My heart is racing. I'm so ready for this game to turn around.

Bettman did talk about lead changes in his interview. Perhaps time for another one? (Lead change, not Bettman interview!)

same Cindy channel! same Cindy time!

your avatar makes me laugh every time. This game... not so much.

Pens are completely unafraid of Detroit. Weak shots dribbling off of Fleury, lazy D, slow slow slow... I think they are wondering what's to eat on the plane back home at this point.