• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Confirmed for tonights game the coaching staff will be playing as well as coaching.

Babcock will be dawning Fedorov's jersey

Mccrimmon is coming out of retirement and dawning Shanahan's jersey

and Mcclean will be coming out of retirement and dawning Ciccarelli's jersey. They will be on the 4th line. Penguins watch out for this scoring tandum. The picture's are odd though do they still think its the 1980's.

mccrimmonshannyl.jpg

babcockfedorov.jpg

paulmcclanedino.jpg

I can't wait for the game to start. Ozzie is going to bounce back from the other night, and so will the rest of the team. It's going to be awesome to see Drapes playing again, and hopefully Dats will be able to go as well. I'm listening to "Hey Hey Hockeytown" and playing Whack the Penguin to prepare for watching the game, hopefully the night will be finished off with a huge win by the boys tonight.

Chelios FTW...

Anyway, crucial game tonight. Buccigross said that the winner of game 4 wins the series, and honestly, I'm having a hard time disagreeing.

So you think if the Pens win tonight that they will the follow that up by beating us 2 out of the next 3 with the critical games 5 and 7 in Detroit?

Sorry, that just doesn't make any sense.

The only thing that worries me about this game is that Crosby has yet to do anything and you have to think eventually he's gonna break out and score a goal or two pretty soon. Hopefully it's not tonight. Go Wings!

GO WINGS!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

First team to win an away game wins this series.

I agree. I don't see the Pens beating the Wings 3 out of the next 4, including game 5 and 7 in Detroit. They are good. I think Pavel comes back tonight and between him and Hossa they net 3 goals. Wings win tonight 4-2.

The only thing that worries me about this game is that Crosby has yet to do anything and you have to think eventually he's gonna break out and score a goal or two pretty soon. Hopefully it's not tonight. Go Wings!

Neither has Hossa...

First team to win an away game wins this series.

Probably. But if neither does, we win the series. The Pens MUST win at the Joe at least once regardless of what we do.

We don't have to win in Pittsburgh but I don't want a game 7 so lets just get the next 2 and finish them.

So you think if the Pens win tonight that they will the follow that up by beating us 2 out of the next 3 with the critical games 5 and 7 in Detroit?

Sorry, that just doesn't make any sense.

Nothing makes sense to you unless it results in the Red wings winning.

Nothing makes sense to you unless it results in the Red wings winning.

That, and 33 years of historical fact. The only team that hasn't won the Cup after winning the first two games were the 1971 Chicago Blackhawks. Or are you like other Penguin fans and fail to retain any hockey knowledge previous to the drafting of Sidney Crosby?

Isn't there a Penguins board missing an idiot right now? Ass-hat.

Despite his thick accent, Datsyuk's humor tends to shine through. It did again early Thursday afternoon, when a reporter asked what problems Datsyuk was still experiencing.

"I don't score in like 12 games," he said. "This is problems. The foot is OK. Every day is better and better, and today is much better. I have more smiles. I'm more happy. It's still a little bit sore, but it's fine."

Once warmups have concluded, Detroit coach Mike Babcock said it will be up to Datsyuk -- who has one goal this postseason -- if he wants to play.

"Pavel already told me he's warming up and planning on playing," Babcock said. "Now, we've had lots of plans over the years. We'll see what happens. I'm not making the decision. When Pav's ready, he's playing."

Pleeeeease play Pavel! :( I miss you and your shenanigans!

Article