• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 5 GDT: Penguins 0 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

The Pens claimed after the game they heard the Wings "chirping" at each other and Babcock later admitted they lost their cool in the locker room. But I seriously doubt anything was said that would seriously negatively affect any relationships.

On another note: Why do you have to look like a penis to work for NBC sports?

EDIT: After thinkign about it, I think Helm may have been right when he just said no one turned on each other. The WIngs could have lost their composure, complaining about refs or god knows what, but maybe they didn't actually turn on each other.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Too bad you guys missed it, Ken Holland was interviewed by Ron on CBC instead of the usual Penguins circlejerk. Basically said a bunch of stuff we already know; defense wins championships, Datsyuk is going to start out on the wing and will probably shift back to center if he's feeling good, special teams need to be better and turnovers need to be cut down.

Man I'm always psyched for these games until game time draws near. Then I start getting all nervous. It's impossible for me to enjoy these games, and yet I can't look away.

Chris

I feel the same.

Man I'm always psyched for these games until game time draws near. Then I start getting all nervous. It's impossible for me to enjoy these games, and yet I can't look away.

Chris

I feel ya man. Watching these games has been kind of a chore lately. Can't be like that. It's supposed to be fun.

Chris

I'm thinking sports fans average lifespan is shorter than the non-sports fan. All of us have probably shaved off a year this playoff run alone.